Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

southernseaoutdoors

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Flora gave me several suggestions for my site such as Instant Page, Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions, Sitemap, etc. I am looking forward to seeing how this increases my SEO and boost our sales for our shop!

July 20, 2022

Our team, especially Flora, is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback 😍 It's so great to have you with us! Whenever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to stay in touch through Livechat. All the best, Gina.

VOA-oil

Location France

C'est une application très pratique, efficace pour optimiser votre SEO. L'accompagnement de qualité

July 19, 2022

Notre équipe apprécie vraiment le temps que vous avez passé à écrire une critique 5 étoiles aussi chaleureuse 🤗 Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter dans le chat en direct. Le meilleur, Anne.

your style

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 hours

this is my First time working online and this is my first time I get assistance and it was so helpful and simple wasn't complicated

July 18, 2022

Thanks a lot for taking time and leaving us such a cool 5-star review, we do really appreciate that 💗 Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat window as we always welcome you! Best, Anne.

handmade wax melts and candles

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app.Perfect work and great customer service. I am very happy to use this app because my shop has the best SEO.
Thank you!

July 18, 2022

Thank you for your lovely feedback 🌸 Your words have melted our hearts! We are really looking forward to your next visit to our app and don't hesitate to drop us a message via Livechat anytime! Kind regards, Linda.

MAIA HOMES

Time spent using app About 1 year

10/10 Great customer support. The best customer care I have ever experienced! Jason takes the time to help me improve my SEO and answer so many questions. Keep up the good work!

July 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate every word on our app and our Jason 😍 If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at 24/7 Live chat window! Regards, Flora.

Viking Century

Location Romania

This is an excellent app for improving SEO. They also have a very involved support team. Gina helped me solve my SEO problems.

July 17, 2022

We are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review! We send millions of thanks to you 💚 If there is anything you need our assistance for, don’t hesitate to contact Gina in Livechat channel in-app. Sincerely, Jason.

Supreme7HD

Time spent using app 1 day

great customer service, all the issues on my store were fixed right away, i am so happy with the results

July 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it really made our day 💗 Please contact our support team anytime you want, we're always responsive to help you make the best use of our application. Best regards, Hana.

LANKOFIX

This app is at its best it should keep going. Other merchants need this app, and Shopify is the Best window for doing that.

July 17, 2022

It is so great to hear such wonderful words. We are all jumping from happiness and you just made our day better 💖 Please feel free to drop us a message should you have any questions. All the best, Gina.

shine fitness

This is an amazing SEO tool. If you are like me, a beginner then you have to try this app. I must admit understanding SEO has been hard for me. The support team at Search Me are amazing. Hana is always there to help me no matter what. After trying out multiple SEO tools this is the one for me. Very simple to operate. Thanks to everyone on the team and keep up the great work

July 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app 💝 The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your SEO journey. Please contact us anytime you need assistance via Livechat window! Kind regards, Linda.

IrresistibleTrendz

Everone was very helpful and walked me through each step!.........................................................They were great!

July 16, 2022

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback 💚 We can't be any happier to hear you're satisfied with our customer services! If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat window. Sincerely, Jason.