SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. FREE PLAN FOREVER.

Mimpi

Just start to use this app and compare it to other similar apps, hope it can help me to rank high on google

SeaMerchants

This app was excellent.. very user friendly. I am very appreciate of the speed to which the app cleaned up my SEO issues. I think this is an app to be used on every website .
Bill

InterurbanCo

good! this work. I like working with this app. I had to search seo and this app did it for me. it even gave me a rating.

Negozio Online Prodotti Herbalife - Distributore Ufficiale Herbalife

I went (after 4 very long years) from WORDPRESS to SHOPIFY. Why never? Because I run my own shop, I only sell 90 Herbalife Nutrition products. I am an authorized distributor. But with Wordpress I spent my days like this: 1) update 12 plugins a day. 2) Update the PHP version every week. 3) Update the Wordpress version every 2 weeks. 4) Update the version of WOOCOMMERCE every 10 days. 5) UPDATE THE SHOP THEME. But, PLEASE ATTENTION LORDS AND GENTLEMEN: if the TEMA developer does not produce a new version of the TEMA ...... eh then you can't update Woocommerce. What if you can't update Woocommerce? eh then you cannot update the Wordpress version, nor therefore all the plugins. TOTAL: You have to hire at least 4 webmasters who both change over 24 hours, 365 days a year. Count the rests, any diseases. If you are caught for a day: you go offline! So I switched to Shopify ... OMG I can finally think about selling my products, about shipping. No virus attacks, hackers, blog spam. (sorry ... I know that the writer says in 100 words what can be said in 10 ... is capable of the worst crimes .... but I lost sleep with Wordpress and wanted to share my experience. the site 5 times in 4 years). OK with Shopify it's all stable, all automatic. Installing an App is easier than on the iPhone. It configures itself. 5 days ago I find that my Shopify store has low SEO level (I don't understand anything about SEO so I don't even know how to talk about it). So on the advice of the person who recommended Shopify to me, I install this APP. Well in 5 days he solved everything. 404 (there were a lot, the site had been imported from wordpress), it reduced the loading times, put the title, h1, h2, h xxyy It did everything by itself. There are some very simple, monkey-proof reports, and I see the results soar in Google's natural search. ONE WORD: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!! Giovanni Rusconi
Via Solferino 56
20121 Milan
Italy
www.prodotti-dieta-erbalife.it
Herbalife Nutrition Distributor

Schaf Skincare

Well done! Tried many apps and this one works very well. Easy to install and use. Keep up the good work.

Petit Factory

Je viens juste de l'installer, très facile à mettre en œuvre. J'espère que les résultats seront aussi facile à obtenir. Je cherche moins de promesse, beaucoup d'efficacité!

Somebody's Fine Ass Mom

Great App Definitely Recommend Helped My Seo Skyrocket. Best Avalible Seo App On The Shopify App Store.

Mykin Beauty

So far app was easy to setup, so 5 stars for that I will update the review once I have data to compare.

Thephonecase

this app is really great and I really recommend this app for all websites and online shop owners its a really great service

SockBear

Love it! Makes SEO easy. I don't know what else to say it's easy to use and works as intended! Thank you