Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

STRETCHOHOLIC

Location India

Amazing...very simple to use. Just click and update. It has improved my SEO drastically after following the simple steps!

iihoney

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good will report back after results. Love the ease. Thank you for creating this app for Shopify.

GhostGvng

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So far has helped, hope to see more traffic now cause of it. I will have to wait to see if it really helps me place

kitchen929

괜찮은거 같음. 그런데 아직 하루차라 일주일 사용해보고 다시 오겠음.괜찮은거 같음. 그런데 아직 하루차라 일주일 사용해보고 다시 오겠음.괜찮은거 같음. 그런데 아직 하루차라 일주일 사용해보고 다시 오겠음.

Aphrodite Image

this app is very usefull, they basically do all the work for you and they help out so much and show whats wrong with your site.

Lashed Up Lash Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app 42 minutes

I used this app to help my site with ranking higher on the internet. So far it has helped and I am learning more each time I use it.

Pretty Face Naturalz

So far I like the app. It helped fix a few issues I didn't know I had and wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for this app.

Red Stripe USA

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is great and has really helped my company figure out it's SEO problems so that we can effectively sell.

Falling Marks

Time spent using app 33 minutes

nice app thats cool to have SEO and free plan

we have a chance to have bSEO nice job

Prostoreitaly.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Buona app, interessante, aiuta anche per i meno esperti. Consigliata!!
Naturalmente pagando i risultati sono migliori,ma anche con il piano base gratuito all'inizio, aiuta !!!