SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

AUSPDICE

The staff Gina is very friendly and patient, and answered my questions in detail, which is highly recommended.

Hey Jason at AUSPDICE team,

Thank you very much for such great feedback on Gina and our app. Gina is always online and she is very happy to see customers being satisfied with her effort. I would definitely pass your lovely words to her and our support team 🤗.

We all put an effort to enrich our app with cool features and flexible support services that would be really helpful for your business. Every minute of that effort brings us true pleasure and we are incredibly lucky to have customers like you who can see it and who enjoy the experience with SEO Booster.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead! And please be reassured that Gina and our team will be with you anytime you need assistance!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Farm Stay Berry

By far the best seo app for your shopify store and I've tried a lot. I'm a simple farmer doing his own site and majority of the seo changes were easy to do as the app points out clearly what's wrong and what you need to do. For things I didn't know how to do myself their customers support agent and dev team assisted and helped me correct my outstanding seo issues. It was such a quick and easy process and it's saved me so much time and money. Thanks

September 9, 2021

Good day, Farm Stay Berry team!

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about SEO Booster app and the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well! It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Our team always tries to bring best SEO services for your amazing site and hopefully, you will also love how our app works overall and will become one of our beloved long-ride customers! 💖

Keep in mind that we are providing 24/7 support to help you immediately. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Office Furniture and Interiors Ltd

Can't say much about result as I have it for less then a week. About the app: simply and clear. Very helpfull with finding any SEO issue. Great Customer Service - Gina solved my problems very quick and effective.

Good day, Office Furniture and Interiors Ltd,

Thank you a lot for leaving such honest and constructive feedback on us. Gina and all our team memebers truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with SEO Booster app easy and relaxing, and our customer support team will do anything in the possible shortest time because we all value each second of our customers like you.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Wish you good luck in your business, and don't forget to let us know any questions you have via Live chat channel.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Three Gingers Kitchen

So far this app has been simple and effective! I need all of the help I can get and to have SEO Booster in my corner, I feel confident search traffic will be channeled my way.

Hey wonderful Three Gingers Kitchen team 💝,

Your words are so priceless and the whole SEO Booster team is just on the ninth cloud from them. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

We understand that there are still many work we need to do, but your feedback truly gives us motivation to keep on improving our app to be even more easy-to use and efective than before. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and we are glad you were able to notice it and deliver it to all of the merchants.

We truly appreciate your review, and we will be definitely proud to make your growth better every time you reach out to us via email and Live chat channel.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Ryan Reid Collection

This app helped me improve several issues with my website with just a few simple clicks. It will be easy to maintain on a regular basis and lots of features are automated.

September 9, 2021

Good day at Ryan Reid Collection team!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your wonderful review 💓

It's so great to know you found SEO Booster app helpful for you. Our goal is to provide you an all-in-one SEO tool that helps you save more time and efforts on SEO tasks, so it's great to see that it is reflected on your feedback. Our team always work really hard to make it as easy to use and user-friendly as possible and these words made our days!

On the long road with precious customers like you, we will be developing more features to make our app useful and powerful to serve you better. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window. Just one click away!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Announce Celebrations

This software has a lot of setting I don't normally see on other SEO, I did have some issues with my website and the helpdesk (Hana) and her team responded to it very quickly. And they had remotely fixed my problem, not once but twice, which is kind of unexpected and they didn't charge me anything. The only downside the software is not cheap but I am willing to pay if I continue to get this kind of support.

September 9, 2021

Hi Announce Celebrations team!

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. We absolutely understand how special it can feel when your queries are fulfilled in a timely manner, and we are so delighted to hear that we were able to accomplish that for you. We are committed to providing you with excellent service to meet all your needs and expectations.

Once again, thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of SEO Booster. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Hana and our supporters in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you anytime 🥰

Hori - SEO Booster team

Rican Fashion Store

Gina's Support was brilliant. She is a very good communicator. Gina helped me find the problem she didn't know about and solved it. Excellent service 100%.

Hello, our dear Rican Fashion Store team! 💓

Allow me, on behalf of Gina and all members of SEO Booster team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We are very pleased to read your sincere review.

We understand how valuable your business is and we work hard every day and strive to exceed customers' expectations to build the best possible SEO solution. This has been a long road, but it definitely worth it since so many kind words are being written by our beloved customers like you.

We truly appreciate your review, and we will be definitely proud to make your growth better every time you reach out to us.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Tom Percy

Hana was amazing in helping me to sort out old code files implemented from deleted apps and to remove from the them edit code and was so helpful and kind, the app is the best I have used in terms of ease and functionality. Our new SEO score is 98!! the customer service is superb and especially on a Saturday. Thanks again. I would recommend to all.

Good day Tom Percy team,

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts Hana and our hearts in SEO Booster team. Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes ✨

SEO Booster is built exactly for optimizing SEO and boost your rankings. We are ready to involve extra labor, time, and attention just for your comfort, and also try hard day by day to keep it real and consistent and receiving such feedback gives great meaning to all our efforts. More importantly, it empowers us for new goals and achievements.

We strongly believe in fruitful cooperation for many years and from our side, we will do all possible and impossible! Please do not hesitate to contact Hana and our supporters if you have any question, it is just one click away!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Evolve Tech Lab

amazing services, Eden helps me setting my SEO in no time, she was very helpful, SEO BOOSTER is a game changer for my website

Hey Evolve Tech Lab team,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our app and our Eden. We couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us glow, and for that, we're eternally grateful for that. We have and always will keep and develop our service cause you are our strongest motivation!And again, thank you tons for writingus with these wonderful words 🥰

Wish you and your business many luck! Please contact us anytime you need our assistance via Live chat window!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Penny & Drum

Love this app!! The support is the best as well! It's been very easy to implement and Gina in particular was very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend!!!

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this lovely review, Penny & Drum team!

We are happy to hear that so far you’ve had a great experience with SEO Booster app and our supporter Gina 💞. Our team always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Live chat window if there is anything else we can help you with on your SEO journey.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again!

Natsu - SEO Booster team