Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unfound Home

Time spent using app About 18 hours

12:10
I have rated it a 3 because you need to have a pro or unlimited account to really be able to access and use all their services properly. This app is helpful for those who do not know about SEO and what to do, but for those which do, it may be helpful a small amount just so that you do not manually have to update your website a lot but otherwise there is not a lot of variations in what you can do. Beginners, it is a perfect solution in helping with your store but will not rank you significantly on search engines. To get higher with a 4 or 5 star, there are parts of the app which needs improvement which I have relayed to a team member and hopefully in the future it becomes more useful for all SEO users, beginners to professionals. 12:20 I have put it to 2-star, downgraded my package and now shall delete the app after being asked to delete my review more than 3 times because this is a small business and this will affect them and their lives. Sorry, but they asked me to review their company, I did with honesty and then they said they don't like my review. Welcome to business and constructive criticism, you need to become a better person and company through customers opinions.

August 21, 2021

Dear Unfound Home admin,

I am so sorry to hear that you have an unexpected experience with our app. That should never have happened, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Our Free plan is designed for users who are novices in SEO, that's why it includes basic features only to help them get to know SEO terms in the beginning, and for professionals like you, advanced features are definitely more appropriate. We’d be very appreciated if you can clarify more about what need to be improved so that our team can know it better and work on that asap?

We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you. Please give us another chance to serve you better. Thank you so much!

Satvic Foods

Location India

DO NOT USE THIS THEME!!! I installed this application in my recently opened store and it completely ruined my codes. The title and meta tags completely disappeared as I learned that the application has compromised most of my liquid files. After learning that this application has ruined my SERP, I decided to uninstall it. Little did I know that the code left several (when I say several, I am not kidding) codes in so many places! I am not a developer, but I somehow know how to identify the alien codes in the theme file! I removed most of the residual codes, but the problem persisted! I contacted the support team (which somehow was helpful) to rectify the issue. Their support executive Hana got on a Skype chat with me along with their developer, who removed the codes manually! Even then the problem remained! I then had to go back to my backup theme to make sure that there are no override codes in the theme.liquid file. Simply terrible! I will repeat, do not install this application. The only reason I am this calm is because of Hana and her support! The two stars that I have submitted here are for Hana only!

July 28, 2021

Hi Viraj,

We are so sorry for your unexpected experience with SEO. Just have checked and found you have other SEO integrations, which might make it hard for things in our hand completely. I saw that Hana has been with you all day with her dedicated support. She is our best supporter who will energetically stick to you until she could help make you happy again. Please take your time to follow her guide. We also take notice of every detail you provide to improve the app asap.

SEO is a long journey, things will be out of control sometime, just give us a chance to grow and make SEO better and better for you in the long run.

Thank you with all our hearts.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Gotcho Back

Time spent using app 1 day

the other reviews sounds good, so i am trying this out. I hope it works well and is easy enough for anybody to used effectively. Update.... The I hit the audit your store button 20 minutes ago and it is still spinning. i dont know if this works.

November 1, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience. When there are too many requests coming to our server, it will take a little time for the server to work. Please wait and refresh it later.