SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

DearloveJewelry

It was a bit confusing at first (since I had no idea what I was doing) but Gina, the customer service representative, was super nice and explained everything to me and also made sure that I understood everything as well! The app is very easy to use once you know what you’re doing. Definitely take advantage of the chat and don’t be afraid to ask for help!

One-day Direct Commerce

Well that was quick and thanks to resolve the SEO issues. I really like the way this app optimizes my website.

Hi One-day Direct Commerce,

It's such a pleasure to receive your kind rating for our app. We always work hard to provide a quick and efficent SEO solution to all merchants, and we're so happy to know it was well-delivered to you.

To make your SEO journey with us more complete, don't hesitate to give our friendly supporters a shout any time through Live Chat channel in-app. It's our goal to help and earn your fullest satisfaction.

We're so looking forward to your next visit!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Dexter And Fox

Saves a lot of time, that I just simply don't have! So far so good, easy to use interface and I look forward to ranking higher in Google.

Hi Dexter And Fox team,

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback!

We put our customers' satisfaction as a priority and always try to offer excellent SEO tools, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. We are so glad that you are happy with our app and find the integration simple and easy.

Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Hori - SEO Booster team

EmassK Global Ventrues

Pretty awesome app. One app that can do an SEO-specialized person job in minutes. Worth using in an e-commerce store. Keyword research is an additional tool in one roof which is really superb. Need to highlight Hana Customer support is really very supportive and very responsive.

Hello exceptional EmassK Global Ventrues team,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements.

Hana is jumping of happiness hearing that she could impress you with her support🤗. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet your expectations in SEO success. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

Besides keyword research, SEO Booster app has really cool features for boosting any shop, and every day we try to make it even more efficient and easier for you to use. We are really looking forward to your next visit and continue our SEO journey!

Anytime you need our support, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always here to assist you 24/7.

Gina - SEO Booster team

2BrothersStore

This application is really amazing, I knew nothing about SEO and it saved more than 10 hours working and learning or even hiring specialized person to handle it

July 24, 2021

Hi, wonderful 2BrothersStore team,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your SEO experience with us even better. SEO Booster team is always trying our best to provide you a tool that helps you save more time on SEO tasks, and great that your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know by dropping us a message via Livechat.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Digital Deals Trends

Wow, haha this is very straightforward app/tool I was amazed with the quick response of the support "GINA" she knows how things works and even my website struggling to edit some meta tags description " GINA " is there to answer some questions i just say wow i have only basic knowleged in doing codes but this app is helping me to make it more simple and easy

July 24, 2021

I’m really glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our service and Gina's support! It’s our goal to see our customers find our app easy-to-use as well as friendly and you just made it come true! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback ❤

Please rest assured that we are trying to improve ouselves everyday to bring you the best service we have. Gina and our support team are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance when using our app.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Sayings Kids

I used the app for help with seo. Customer service helped out alot. I still need to work on my back links

July 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to our app and customer service! We promise to work harder day by day to serve you with our best service.

Please stay connected with us through live chat channel so that we can back you up with any SEO questions, including tips to build high-quality backlinks. We're just one click away and always happy to respond to any of your questions.

Hana - SEO Booster team

MAYA BEAUTY

Eden from SEO Booster was very helpful in guiding me on areas to improve my website such as adding images to improve SEO

July 21, 2021

We are so thrilled to see your review today! Our supporters always work hard to guide our all customers to improve all SEO aspects in their store and we're so glad to know that Eden's suggestion was helpful to you.

SEO is long-term journey and there'scertainly still work to do. But rest assured that you always have us here in Live Chat in-app channel to help you reach SEO success faster! Don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime and we're more than happy to support you!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Elisabeth Silverman LLC, A New York, NY Jewelry brand ™

The app was very easy to use and the Eden who helped me was very nice. I will be using this app again.

July 21, 2021

We're so thankful for your kind words about our app and Eden, our supporter. We are thriving to make the app as most user-friendly as possible and your sweet encouragement lets us know we're on the right track!

Please stay connected with us through Live-Chat in-app for any SEO questions or queries. It is our pleasure to support you and make you satisfied to the fullest on your SEO journey with us!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Mystic In You

Great App . It helps me to see the flaws and help me to fix them. Gives a glimpse of where you are in ranks as well. Overall, I am very satisfied. Thank you.

July 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice words! We are more than happy to hear that SEO Booster app can help you firgure out SEO errors and keep your SEO fully protected everyday. It's a great honor to assist you in the Google SEO ranking race and we will keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectation.

Remember that we are here and just one click away to help you with any questions or issues that you may have so you can continue and build an SEO-optimized website with ease.

Eden - SEO Booster team