SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Natalie Ryan Design

I've been using the app for a few months as part of a bigger strategy to review my SEO. My overall opinion of the app is that it's really good, it's important to have some level of understanding about what you're expecting it to achieve. Some of the reviews below, seem to think this will get you to the top of google, but that's not what this is about. This will trawl its way through your meta tags, image tags descriptions, 404's and more and change them so that your SEO is better. Without me doing ANYTHING this app got my SEO score to about 80%. During this time my own keyword research developed too and so when I had a great set of keywords I could apply it myself using the app (in the target Keyword section) and my SEO score is about 86% at the moment. I know I'll hit 100% and then I'll really be able to see the results. That said, the products I have completed are now already starting to rank higher in google and I am getting more organic traffic already. One of my products in particular is gaining a lot of traction, I can attribute to this wholly to the app. In terms of pricing, it's very competitive. Definitely does what it says on the tin. SEO is a minefield and I think this app has definitely been an important part of my web strategy.

August 20, 2021

Wow, thanks for the the amazing review. It comes as a relief as you understand SEO and how our app fits into the whole equation. We have plans to show you actual progress by deep integration with search console.

We will reach out to you , if you don't mind, to take more suggestions to improve the app.

Devon + Lang

SEO Doctor has been a really helpful app for our store. It has been great in helping us see what pages that we can improve, and we have seen a positive return on investment from using it.

Sunnybunnygardens2

I have started using the free app and am so happy with it! I had a couple of snags, but customer service go right on it and emailed me updates as to the solutions. This is a very easy app to use and it really teaches you how to properly optimize your listings. I have A LOT of work to do getting my SEO down on my site, but I feel confident this app will help me! Thanks so much for a great app and even better customer service.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your kind review. Your appreciation motivates us to keep working on the app and helping merchants around the world.

Yaacov Hassidim

I tried few SEO Apps, but this one stands out to be the most effective, simple with amazing results. Great Support team! Thank you!

nehanx

I was hesitant to use this app specially after reading recent reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised with the app. I have used couple of SEO apps from this store but this one has really hit the nail. It showed me SEO issues with every product , initially I fixed them via manual tools (free for unlimited usage) but then ended up paying for the autopilot facility. A must try app

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

awesome-coupons-demo

I just purchased the app and already it helped me with my meta tags and descriptions! I am considering the Pro version now :)

Hi Creative

good App .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thanks

February 28, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Amber Rockstar

I have found this seo easy to use and very helpful. I haven't received results yet, but am very optimistic and anything is better than where I was.

Candles on the Coast

Awesome customer service, so helpful and patient for someone like me who doesnt know alot about how to do this - highly recommend

Hawksley & Sons Ltd

Really good - it takes a huge amount of work out of SEO leaving you to do the final touches!
I recommend using!