SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Elements For Life

Won a free SEO review and overhaul from them and it was completed quickly and they picked up a few things I'd missed, which is all for the better

Evas Dazzle Deals

It helped me see what I don't know all this while.

Eyescape Designs

thank you so much for your guidance in helping fix my seo rating, your app has been very helpful

Glama Mama Maternity

Pretty good app given its free. Some of the paid apps are better but this is a good option.

Ship A Gift

Highly recommended. Helps a lot in improving the SEO levels of the website.

Juanballena

Buena App, te da guías sobre lo que puedes mejorar en tu sitio. Me ha ayudado bastante para que el sitio sea mas rapido en mobile.

Ave Project

I'd recommend this app as it's easy to use & understand.
Wish there were more details on how to fix things though :)

Im Amazing

I have found SEO Doc very useful. It pointed me to many areas that needed work. I saw the SEO boxes at the bottom of the pages, but hadn't delved into them. And grading each page has really helped me refine my messaging.

A Shopify Guru recommended this app to me during a support call as one that he uses and liked.

It doesn't collect all pages tho, such as my Blog.

Metaylor

I haved used SEO doctor since launching my Shopify site. It has been very useful!

Cotton Dish

I installed the app and as a SEO beginner I really thought this was helpful to find a structure and getting to know what is not really working on my store.