SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Bouji Lingerie

DO NOT USE.....Installed the app, didn't work, so unistalled it within an hr or 2. Was assured by Shopify that I would not get charged, only to find at the end of the month that I had been charged. Contacted the developer - they ignored my email. Only after Shopify communicating with the developer have they authorised a 'partial' refund!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE IT ZERO STARS!!!!!

Infinitely Elegant Designs

This app sucks bad. I installed it in September of 2017 and it never worked and never made any SEO changes or recommendations and in September 2018 when i decided to cancel it since it had been billing me for 12 months and doing nothing the company would only refund my most recent payment.

They said it was not installed correctly but it gave no indication of that at install and if it was not installed correctly and making no SEO changes or recommendations but billing each month you would think i would have received an email that it was installed incorrectly or that it was receiving no data or something?

it does not have enough intelligence to know that its not doing what its supposed to or not but it has enough to bill you every month.

Stay away from this app its a real piece of garbage and the app developer does not do good business. Any good company that had a product fail the customer would refund their money. That is the very least they could have done.

You have to give at least one star to submit your review but it deserves zero stars. Its a real stinker.

Bassto

Not good!
After editing the product description and stuff, the app erase everything you just made!!

Muy malo!
Después de hacer todo el trabajo la app borra lo que se hizo.

Zirkuss

Doesn't know who writes these good reviews, this app ( & Service) is good for nothing. It's not improving anything, they keep telling me that they are working on the sites, but it's just a big rip-off. Go somewhere else!

Vitality And Wellness

Very buggy and slow, we had to fetch images over and over just so the app would list all our images and let us know if any of them needed to be optimised. This ending up being a huge waste of time as we had to keep clicking the button over and over. Any updates you make outside of the app don't show, for example if you change a product image it doesn't refresh. If you use the free version and you get the SEO Optimisation Report for a page and browse away from it you can't look at the errors again without using up their 'optimisation points' which you only get a limited number of per month. Says "keywords not found" in URL, image, H1, H2 etc when there are. Not very useful, we uninstalled the app.

American Genrators

THEY HAVE CHARGED ME AFTER CANCELING THE RESVICE

Vibehigher

How do I leave 0 stars? This app doesn't work at all, unless you buy a paid version. And like some of the comment here mention you are prompted to leave a positive review to bump up their ranking in the app store. Very sneaky and very shady!

New Loops

Spam emails when I ask to unsubscribe are VERY annoying. App wasn't very good either, it didn't Do what I wanted . Add an UNSUBSCRIBE to your marketing emails inline with anti-spam laws! Not impressed.

Ebikejoy

Terrible. Changes do not save. Tried everything. No customer support. Poor documentation.

Miskhat

Bought 199/month package. Only once access to make changes in website. had a deadlines and never met. poor communication. They might be good but I haven't seen it. waste of money and time.