SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Top To Bottom Apparel

Decent app, except the pages don't load half of the time. Constantly reloading trying to get it to work.

Toxicnatos

Their service was okay. I think I expected too much since I paid up front, and I wasn't told when the work would be completely until I asked them about it. Then they did complete it on time, but I was expecting more work to be done than what was actually done. I thought that their work would including site optimization, which would increase my store loading speed, and this was not the case. I even sent them a screen shot of what google said needed fixing on my site 6 days before they were done. They said the would look into it. A couple days later they said they are done with my site, but they didn't address any of the issues in the Google speed test I sent them.

I won't say I felt like they didn't do any work. I feel like that they should have told me up front that they couldn't do the things I was asking. But instead they chose to take my money and do what they wanted to do.

So know I have to spend more money to find someone to do what i asking for in the first place.

2 Next