SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Sale Store UK

Amazing app !!!!! fixing everything 24/7 Well done guys, amazing Job !!!!
Waiting for a support for Kudobuzz Multichannel Feeds, hope to launch it ASAP, Thank you Guys !!!!!!!

Lavish Sex Toys

I have had great success with this app. I performed some manual SEO work but then decided to upgrade to the Pro version which gave me "autopilot" features. This part was amazing. I have a big store with a lot of products and it fixed over 12,000 SEO issues. excellent app! would highly recommend it.

Pink Panda

Easy and simple to use app, try the autopilot version and there you go, worry free. give it a shot, you wont regret.

Completely Hammered

This app has helped me to identify issues within my e-commerce site that I didn't even realize were hindering my being found. I am not very literate regarding SEO and the option to automate the corrections is an amazing time-saver.

Beer Bong

Very nice app and easy to work with. Great customer service.
Will use them on my other websites.

Black Raven Studios

This app is excellent !! It does exactly what its supposed to do and out-performs other SEO apps . The app has configured my store on auto-pilot and I am extremely happy with the results . Highly recommended and the customer service is Awesome to say the least . Really fantastic customer service and the app works exactly as it states . Thanks sooooooooo much guys !!!! Grab this app

black-raven-studios.myshopify.com

motogridstore

Highly Recommended! The support is Fantastic! Very clear communication and great SEO Tool!

Australian Variety Store

I got this App to increase my SEO on Google. The whole team at Kudobuzz were and are amazing. Right from my first problem through to the App working fine for me the team gave their all to fix everything. The App is doing what it should and I am a happy camper knowing it is working in the background on Auto Pilot. I recommend this App and Kudobuzz to all new shops and everyone who neess a Great SEO App

iconicsport.eu

Nice, helpful app. Easy to set and use. Support is perfect and fast
Highly recommend install for merchants

Futuristic Lights

So far the team has been fantastic to work with! They're in the process of helping me with so much more than just the standard SEO work. I'm waiting on an Enterprise package email to come back to move forward completely, but so far I couldn't be happier with the switch I've made and the changes they've already helped me with. 10/10 would recommend working with them!