SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Coolpremier 2

So you have a new business or an existing business and your wondering why it's not doing so well. Well I was one of those people too! I then decided to see if I could find an app that would show me where things are going wrong. I decided on SEO Doctor, and I'm glad I did! SEO Doctor was easy to get started, just install and run. After less then a minute SEO Doctor presented me with a percentage and a list of my websites strengths and weaknesses. Best of all it didn't cost me anything!
I recommend SEO Doctor!

www.coolpremier.com

Munnohouse

This is absolutely a must have app especially if you're an seo novice like me.
Just ensure to follow the recommendations and you'll be good

Luca Chiara

https://luca-chiara.myshopify.com Overall this is am amazing app!! It was super helpful in calling out all of my site's SEO issues. It also gives you step by step suggestions on how to correct things. When I first analyzed my site the rating was 65% and after fixing the rating went up to 88%. Great app and I would highly recommend to it everyone.

Ibs Formula

I've used this app several times now to really dial in our SEO for our IBS Formula store at https://www.ibsformula.com
Get suggestions and I really like how it rates the site on a scale from 1-100.

K9 Kloba

A great piece of kit. The guys at SEO Doctor are readily available for advice on their Facebook group too and post up handy tips.
www.k9kloba.com

Hamopride

Very pleased with how this app analyzed our site and provide recommendations. Just make sure you follow what the app recommended and you should be good.

Ionhearing

I wish I would have found this app months ago.

Morale Patch Armory

Solid app, great way to see any short comings you might have and address them.

Badminton Warehouse

Recommend this app to anyone who is looking to get a comprehensive report on potential SEO issues that could be preventing their site from being ranked favorably on Google.

Karma Arm

I think it changed my ranking & made it higher. Thank you SEO Doctor.