SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Discount Pc And Accessories

SEO Doctor is definitely worth having. They even called to follow up and see what they could help with. They have helped give me great details about my site www.discountbamboowatches.com

Eixies

Love this app, one of the best free SEO tools IMO available on shopify, thanks!

Ink Art Factory

Very useful tips! Thanks a lot

Vapouriety

This helped me so much for my site! Thank you! SO much I didnt know that was wrong.

Jnk Gift Shop

SEO Doctor helped my site to correct meta tag errors and provide very good suggestions to improve my pages. Well worth adding to your site.

Abspure

What a great app this is. I can't believe it's free!
It showed up all the problems on my site that so-called SEO experts were supposed to have fixed.

Sneak Peek Baby Boutique

It has only been a few days since I downloaded this app but so far the customer service team has been excellent. I have been in business for a year and I am a complete novice in SEO language. Not only is the app helpful in diagnosing areas of improvement but the developers include a free class that is sent over a few days to your email to EXPLAIN why certain things are important and how to get where you want to be. I think that if you are better versed in this world you could do a lot of the recommendations yourself. Because of all this help with the free part I have decided to sign up for the monthly plan. I will write in again once I have more results. As of today this app is worth it for sure.

Digiprojex

You ain't gonna get anywhere without having your shop SEO friendly. This is the only tool I find that's not only user friendly and free, but it actually works like wow! Saving me heaps of time and sooo simple to use. I thought I know SEO till this little gem made me all wize. Gettit! U won't be sorry!

Partyville

Great App! A very useful too. Easy to use. Would recommend to anybody have SEO issues.

Spark Decal

This SEO app is absolutely wonderful.
It gives much tips about doing SEO in searching engine, and I have used those strategy in my website https://sparkdecal.com/ which selling MacBook貼
Good one