SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Robins And Sons

Absolutely fantastic app, gave me easy to understand information and great suggestions. Easy to use, fast and very responsive.......and free!!

Busy Little Bird

Quick results after installing! There's also a 5-day mini SEO course (by e-mail), which is very helpful!

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts

I've just added this app to my store 'Rock Ribbons - Luxe Eco Gifts' and it's super easy to install, quick to run and simple to navigate. It clearly states in red where you need to fix things and I think it's going to be very useful for SEO.

Eco Musings

Great App! This is an easy to understand tool to help you optimize your store and grow your business. Gives you an SEO score for any page you want to scan and then tells you in plain English what you need to do to improve that score.

Fit49

Great free app. New to SEO and it pointed out some big mistakes I was not even aware of. Page is scoring high now!

Man And Bird Eco Store

So easy to install and provides valuable data in a flash.
Awesome service from Kena and SEO Doctor provide great educational emails that offer easy to understand advice and SEO strategies.
Can't wait to see my rankings increase
Love it!
www.manandbird.com

Coachshopping

Great app!
Easy to use and install.
I recommend this app.
www.coachshopping.net

Bless Linen

Such a useful app - providing a lot of structured data in easy to understand and comfortable manner. That makes very simple to see all issues on the entire website and make a check again after the correction. Highly recommended!

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

I SPENT A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH THIS APP AND I INSTANTLY SHOWED ON GOOGLE FIRST PAGE FOR ONE OF MY PRODUCTS,OUTSTANDING APP

Ma Yo

I have set up my maternity shirts store on shopify months ago and the traffic has been extremely low. I'm a little familiar with SEO but haven't really done too much on it, if anything at all. I came across this app by chance and have tried it out and it looks amazing. So detailed, gives a lot of help and information about all the details of SEO and what exactly I need to do to improve. Extremely helpful and very easy to understand and to apply. Thanks guys for making this free!