SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Shoplegacy

Great app. It gives awesome feedback on the SEO of my page. Would recommend. Also the staff is super friendly. Nice job!

Fit Filtration

Having just built my store and new to SEO I was rather flattered and amazed with the information this app presented to me for optimising my website for the search engines ..... People underestimate the importance of this service and so need to take a look at this App and give it a try ... I love it and highly recommend it 10/10

Homeaidcareproducts

Excellent way to double check everything you have put together is working as planned, as well as, the service of optimizing SEO's!!! Already seeing additional traffic through Google. I highly recommend this service!!!!

Moroccan Creations

Very Helpful. I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. And it's free. Thank you!!

Simpler Home

Easy to use, insightful and very helpful.

Industrial Supplies Uk

Only been using it a few days but just what I was looking for. Helps me to focus on the things I need to do to imrove my rankings. Recommended!

Aroma Addiction

Easy installation with valuable information. This app is a must have!

Casmara

I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. Very useful, self explanatory, fast and visual.

Fashiana Global

App is really Awesome, Thanks Guys for such a cool App.

Wwhpearl

Excellence, it is detail and fast to let me know what i need to improve for my website