SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

New Cookie Jar

This is awesome! Finding websites that don't give you a negative effect is really hard. SEO Doctor makes this much easier. Thanks guys!!

Swans Boutique Styles Accessories

This app is great because it's affordable and it helps diagnose issues on your website. It informed me that my website wasn't verified with Google, Bing and Alexa. It diagnosed a few other issues too.

Sugar Succulents

When I first downloaded this app, I was really not familiar at all with SEO and how to optimize it. I was really confused with what SEO was, how I was supposed to make changes, and how this app would help. If you would have asked me to review this product then, I probably would have given it 1 or 2 stars- simply because it was a confusing topic and I didn't think the app helped to explain the concept.

However, I did some research to answer these questions and then reinstalled the app; and I'm impressed with the analysis they provide for free and the work I can improve on my own. Better yet, if I don't understand (or have time, or interest) in fixing the problems myself, I know theres the option to hire someone to do it- without being pushy or too forward.

Overall, there's no reason not to try out this app; learn a little about SEO first though, or perhaps the developers may consider adding an FAQ page/SEO for dummies page for those like me :)

Laptopbags1

A very user-friendly app that has helped us identify area's that needed improving- and it's free.
I really liked the honest view that said: "your SEO score is OK". Having dealt with other companies in the past we do appreciate someone telling us no work is needed in certain areas.
If you are just starting out in e-commerce on Shopify I would say this app is an absolute must.
Chris Drew
www.laptopbags.co.uk

I wanted to update my earlier review as the app did highlight some issues after we made some recent changes to the text on our home page.
Being non-technical I found it difficult to resolve but the support I recvd from SEOdoctors technical head was exceptional- including a call to talk me through exactly what to do- cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks
Chris Drew
www.laptopbags.co.uk

Patch Freak

Love this app and I recommend it to all as I am so happy with the app and service that they follow it up with.It is so easy to use and regularly checks your seo and keeps you up to date with what is going and it helped my site no end so I recommend you download it now and get your FREE diagnosis for your site asap 10/10

Boylerpf

An outstanding app and an outstanding company behind the app! Our company has been with them for several months and have seen our ranking go from "not even close to being seen" to page ONE on Google. That's right, folks. I call that results and this company does that and more. If you're looking to let someone else take care of your SEO so you have the time to do what you do best...working your website, then SEO Doctor should be #1 on your list! Highly recommend!!

The Carmat Company

Having been harassed for many months by hundreds of SEO company's I decided after some research to make contact with the team at SEO doctor.

From the outset I have been dealt with in a professional manner and was even provided with an in-depth description of their work will be carried out. We discussed all the options available to me on, with the budget available, and they carried out their work straight away. On my website www.thecarmatcompany.co.uk

After a week I received a detailed report of all the work that has been carried out and am over the moon with what has been achieved.

I would highly recommend SEO Doctor to anyone and if you would like to ask me any questions about their services, please contact me through the facebook link on my website www.thecarmatcompany.co.uk

Deja Vudo

Really helps find out what needs attention with SEO. Highly recommend

Maqboutique

Absolutely Superb - These guys are A - Professional B- Know exactly what they are talking about and C - Expect great results from them. They really do care about your website and will do their best in connecting with you and getting to understand what your need and then will assess and come up with great plan to help you - I am happy and confident to be with them - Thank you
Check out www.maqboutique.co and blog.maqboutique.co for more info Thanks guys

Drone Addiction

I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. From start to finish they have been truly awesome. Great communication.
Fixed all my errors and got me back on track. Thank you guys from all at the Drone Addiction Team.