SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Prium

Location Spain

Very good app, i wonder if the team would be able to improve the seo of a e commerce writenn in spanish. AWESOME TOOLS

Agooaculture

I highly recommend SEO Doctor. I'm very pleased with the work they have done on my website. They are very professional! Excellent!

www.AgooaCulture.com

Pinkmauve

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to improve their websites SEO. The app gives you some great insights on how website is performing. The team at SEO doctor are amazing! I had them work on my seo for some keywords and within a month I was ranking on 1st page of Google! Thanks guys for your Amazing work!

Gron White

Time spent using app About 3 years

So happy for this app! It really helps to pinpoint those many areas of my site that needs attention. Highly recommend.

Childs Prints

Easy to navigate and use. I have only used it once so far on a newly built site that I'm working on. I will give it that 5th star when I can see how it does on the whole site.

Spiked Pearl

I am very impressed! They actually send you a very detailed report, including screen shots of exactly what they did + give detailed recommendations on how you can maintain after the initial fixes of your site, even if you do not want to hire them for the maintenance (I did). Also, you can see a difference of your SEO score before and after. Mine was a significant difference! From 50 to 80+, and will only get better as the site ages and social media improves. Definitely recommend!

Theseniorcareshop

Great work! Very helpful and responsive

Caroline Creates

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great service! Hired these guys to improve the SEO of my site. They were communicative and very helpful in getting my site to where it needs to be. Highly recommend.

The Service Manual Source

Location Israel

Thank You , The Free Tool Is Very Useful !

Attitude And Apron

Very pleased with the work done on my website! The suggestions, explanations, and attention to details were all very helpful. They also answered my questions quickly. Yes, I would recommend them as a company to use.