SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Vape Pen Sales

I don't think I could function without Kena. This is the single best money you will spend. Always better than expected and always done faster than asked. I am not aware of any way could be done better. Always helpful with questions, no matter how dumb. Should be 6 stars.

Sniper's Edge Hockey

We have merged together several sites and changed our TLD, and Kena supported us throughout the whole process. He clearly outlined what he does and which aspects required our input. The project was completed within the timeframe we required. I will not hesitate to call on him again with SEO issues and concerns.

Hair Galore 24

Great experience working with Keno.
Handled our SEO effectively. Great customer support
and handled request in a timely manner. I highly recommend.
Happy Customer!

Martys Health

Out of all the seo marketing apps available this one was by far has given us the best results and we tried a few.
SEO Doctor gave a full report of all the weak areas of our website and explained how they were going to fix it in a lot of detail.
Kena has been great. We have had no previous website experience and she has helped us understand so much about it.
We highly recommend this app, other seo marketing apps charged so much more with poor results.

PHHealth

This service is very valuable and worth the money, I have seen an increase in my organic traffic. I would recommend this to every Shopify store owner who wants to do SEO. Their custom service is very useful.

Ok Sock

This is a must have app for anyone who isn't familiar with SEO. It provides a free audit and Kena is amazing at resolving the issues. She completed her work quickly and efficiently. A++++

Caroline Ashwood

Fantastic service! Speedy responses. Very detailed report. If you are like me and could not fix the issues yourself, you can hire Kena to do it for you affordably and quickly. Absolutely reccommend Kudobuzz.

Gower Health & Fitness Solutions Ltd

Kena is an SEO guru. No problem is too difficult and no question too dumb. I have been doing my own SEO up until now when I realised the growth of my business warranted some professional input. I needed help with my .com and .com.au websites. I searched on Google Partners and found Kudobuzz which came with great reviews. I can say I have not been disappointed. I would thoroughly recommend Kena.

Eri Creative Lifestyles

Kena from KudoBuzz provided outstanding support, above and beyond expected! She optimised the Eri Creative Lifestyles website to increase web traffic and usability. Her warm yet professional manner, ongoing communication and support via email throughout the process was much appreciated. Invaluable service! Highly recommend!

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next