SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Fits4Yoga

I would highly recommend this app. I have used other Shopify SEO apps and one particular I paid a monthly subscription for a year and SEO Doctor has done more for me in two days then the other company. They are amazing and have been working with me and my company (Fits4Yoga.com) I am excited to see the final results.

espritboheme

Cette application m'aide beaucoup pour les fiches SEO, moi qui suis débutante. Assistance rapide, personnel aimable et compétent

April 24, 2019

Merci beaucoup! Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

Swing Cushions USA

This app is awesome. I tried a couple of other SEO help apps and customer service was not even close to the customer service experience I had with SEO Doctor. This company is amazing. They do what they promise and much more.

Emmy + Dove

From what I can tell, it does a great job of filling everything out and fixing issues! I’ve yet to set up my google account to actually track it but I expect I’ll see good results when I do!

Bellobe.dk

Great app!!! keep up the good work, easy to use, and tells you what to do ind every situation :). best regards Mads

Smashing Stained Glass & Lighting

They have really helped us with our site. Their response to questions is very quick. Explain answers in good detail. Would recommend this app.

Twisted Squid

I have only used this app for a short while so far and it's been really good. I had a problem where my store crashed and bugged the app so I contacted support and they where super quick to fix it for me (computer noob here)

Now it's back up and running ill be using it and I can't wait! (Thanks Bella at support!!)

Makemyset

I like this application because it gives you the powerful tools to instantly check your site for the mistakes and keep it up!

Love Doll France

VERY BAD APP FOR BASIC PLAN !!!!! 15$ / MONTH FOR WHAT ? FOR SEE META DESCRIPTION ? OMG .
Same app for free in shop.

PRO PLAN maybe good but i dont want try after that....

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!