SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

None frustration

I really love this app, I am a begginer in SEO and it helps me a lot :) Everybody should try it and have this awesome app.

DISENO

I use your app to improve the performance of my website, http://www.disenovinyls.com. It is already helping me get noticed on Google and I have just started using the app.

Prime Level Deals

App set up is confusing and customer support is non-existent. Sent two support tickets with no response. I had to upgrade to pro to access all the features, but the functionality has not changed. Shopify needs to do better with adding app developers who are unavailable for customer support. * Update to my review. Megan has been extremely supportive and has resolved all my issues. She was courteous enough to enter my dashboard and ensured that all my settings were properly configured.

September 28, 2021

Hi there! I understand your concern and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We check support tickets on regular basis and I could not find any ticket from your shop.

I will be happy to help you on this. Please let me know using which email you raised your concern?

You can directly email on support@seodoctorapp.com for any issue you face. Always happy to help.

Natalie Ryan Design

I've been using the app for a few months as part of a bigger strategy to review my SEO. My overall opinion of the app is that it's really good, it's important to have some level of understanding about what you're expecting it to achieve. Some of the reviews below, seem to think this will get you to the top of google, but that's not what this is about. This will trawl its way through your meta tags, image tags descriptions, 404's and more and change them so that your SEO is better. Without me doing ANYTHING this app got my SEO score to about 80%. During this time my own keyword research developed too and so when I had a great set of keywords I could apply it myself using the app (in the target Keyword section) and my SEO score is about 86% at the moment. I know I'll hit 100% and then I'll really be able to see the results. That said, the products I have completed are now already starting to rank higher in google and I am getting more organic traffic already. One of my products in particular is gaining a lot of traction, I can attribute to this wholly to the app. In terms of pricing, it's very competitive. Definitely does what it says on the tin. SEO is a minefield and I think this app has definitely been an important part of my web strategy.

August 20, 2021

Wow, thanks for the the amazing review. It comes as a relief as you understand SEO and how our app fits into the whole equation. We have plans to show you actual progress by deep integration with search console.

We will reach out to you , if you don't mind, to take more suggestions to improve the app.

Devon + Lang

SEO Doctor has been a really helpful app for our store. It has been great in helping us see what pages that we can improve, and we have seen a positive return on investment from using it.

Sunnybunnygardens2

I have started using the free app and am so happy with it! I had a couple of snags, but customer service go right on it and emailed me updates as to the solutions. This is a very easy app to use and it really teaches you how to properly optimize your listings. I have A LOT of work to do getting my SEO down on my site, but I feel confident this app will help me! Thanks so much for a great app and even better customer service.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your kind review. Your appreciation motivates us to keep working on the app and helping merchants around the world.

Yaacov Hassidim

I tried few SEO Apps, but this one stands out to be the most effective, simple with amazing results. Great Support team! Thank you!

nehanx

I was hesitant to use this app specially after reading recent reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised with the app. I have used couple of SEO apps from this store but this one has really hit the nail. It showed me SEO issues with every product , initially I fixed them via manual tools (free for unlimited usage) but then ended up paying for the autopilot facility. A must try app

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

awesome-coupons-demo

I just purchased the app and already it helped me with my meta tags and descriptions! I am considering the Pro version now :)

Hi Creative

good App .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thanks

February 28, 2020