SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

SEO App with Image Alt & Json LD Schema - Onpage SEO Optimizer

Herbs and Heart - Natural Australian Skincare

Awesome app - made bulk editing my metadata a breeze! The team was also very helpful with my questions

Original's

Great SEO Tool! Easy to work with it, The Staff are amazing, Great service
This will for sure help with my site!!! Thank You

Decadent Candles UK

A message received informing me the app setup as it is installed. A must for all new uses, stress-free. Awesome.

AriesJewelry

This is an amazing app. This is an amazing company to work with. They have been with me all of the way. Amazing service. Thank you

Its Bean Called Java

THIS APP IS NOT FREE! Shopify really needs to do better in regards to how they allow people to market their products. I am making it a point to call out all apps that claim to be free and are not. They waste the time of shop owners in need of a specific app, only to install & find out it's not free, uninstall it and write a review. This app should say "Free To Install". Not "Free".

Rental HQ

We did try it , another advertising scam from somewhere . NOTHING is free about this app as is advertised. We did try it for few moment and we removed it as soon as we've noticed that marketing mentality is scamming advertisements about the app

November 23, 2019

Thanks for trying the app. The app is Free for all the features it has and for everything thats possible by automation. Fixing SEO issues is not possible by automation, and it needs manual work.

We usually dont provide Onpage SEO services but as users needed it, we started providing on their request.

Why we charge - Because its a manual work, and one of our team member has to spend time on it so we only charge for that.

We clearly mentioned inside app that we dont provide this service but as users need it so we are giving an option that you can hire us to fix these issues.

Its not mandatory, but just available as most users need it.

Rest of the app is Free, no feature in app is paid, Onpage SEO issues fixing is not a part of app feature, as its a service, but not a feature thats why its paid.

We dont sell any of our services for Free same like how you dont provide your products for Free. :)

Even after clear information inside app admin, you are considering it as a scam, we dont know what more we can do then.

Hope you will remove the review.

Thanks

Phone Covers

great app and came in handy for me. Loving the first impression of this app! This will for sure help with my site!!!

Hand Made Jewelry and Original Art|Kitten Hill Art Studio

Hard to figure out what it is telling me. I fixed the error it showed, but kept telling me I had an error. The most common keywords it said I had on my site were not even keywords, just random letters and numbers like: i 21, the 15, or my 17. What kind of keywords are those?

EZTechnology

I am excited to see how this app may help me to drive organic traffic and generate sales. I am keeping faith that it will work out!

TeeReaper

I love this app! Does everything it says it does and the support is phenomenal. Already seeing a boost in my rankings and it's only been a week. I couldn't even get my main store url on the front page when people would search for the name. Now it's front and center where it's supposed to be. It also helped me get my store and product meta data focused. I had a problem where my data was being duplicated and support got back to me right away and fixed it! Again, can't recommend this app enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70