SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

App with SEO Image Optimizer, JSON LD & Onpage SEO Options

Rental HQ

We did try it , another advertising scam from somewhere . NOTHING is free about this app as is advertised. We did try it for few moment and we removed it as soon as we've noticed that marketing mentality is scamming advertisements about the app

November 23, 2019

Thanks for trying the app. The app is Free for all the features it has and for everything thats possible by automation. Fixing SEO issues is not possible by automation, and it needs manual work.

We usually dont provide Onpage SEO services but as users needed it, we started providing on their request.

Why we charge - Because its a manual work, and one of our team member has to spend time on it so we only charge for that.

We clearly mentioned inside app that we dont provide this service but as users need it so we are giving an option that you can hire us to fix these issues.

Its not mandatory, but just available as most users need it.

Rest of the app is Free, no feature in app is paid, Onpage SEO issues fixing is not a part of app feature, as its a service, but not a feature thats why its paid.

We dont sell any of our services for Free same like how you dont provide your products for Free. :)

Even after clear information inside app admin, you are considering it as a scam, we dont know what more we can do then.

Hope you will remove the review.

Thanks

Phone Covers

great app and came in handy for me. Loving the first impression of this app! This will for sure help with my site!!!

Hand Made Jewelry and Original Art|Kitten Hill Art Studio

Hard to figure out what it is telling me. I fixed the error it showed, but kept telling me I had an error. The most common keywords it said I had on my site were not even keywords, just random letters and numbers like: i 21, the 15, or my 17. What kind of keywords are those?

EZTechnology

I am excited to see how this app may help me to drive organic traffic and generate sales. I am keeping faith that it will work out!

TeeReaper

I love this app! Does everything it says it does and the support is phenomenal. Already seeing a boost in my rankings and it's only been a week. I couldn't even get my main store url on the front page when people would search for the name. Now it's front and center where it's supposed to be. It also helped me get my store and product meta data focused. I had a problem where my data was being duplicated and support got back to me right away and fixed it! Again, can't recommend this app enough.

naturalift&beauty

great app and great service!
I send a request to get an expert overview and fix my SEO and speed of my store. hoping for good results!
estimated time of delivery is quick only 3-4 days.

Turdnugget Teez

I just installed the app and had a minor hiccup, but Karishma went above and beyond to help resolve the issue. Great customer service. Karishma is a keeper. I would've given my friend K six stars if the scale had allowed it.

STIVALI

Just installed the app to my stivali webstie, stivali.us , and it looks like a great tool to improve its performance. Still have to use it more to give a proper description about it. So far so good!

Lou & Olly Limited

Great support from Kemi was willing to help resolve the issue I had to fast and effective. thanks again for all you help

AtlasE Products

Nice app. Improves my search ranking. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll