SEO Pro + JSON LD & Site Speed

SEO Pro + JSON LD & Site Speed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Best SEO manager, Sitemap, page speed optimizer, Broken Link +

QueenGreen

Very happy I've installed this app. It found some major SEO issue in my store. I recommend.

JMan Photography

So far so good. To early to tell if its a 5 star yet. No issues (aka- crashes, screen lock up etc) since I added. Now we will see if it does what it says..for free.

Wonderlandezigns

I helped use this app to optimize my new shopify site, and it was easy to use/navigate and did as expected.

iPM Biotechnology

Great App. Easy to use and gives me insights into what happens behind the scenes. Would recommend it.

Sphb

I used this app,Look great this app and I like only FREE,I would like to give 5 stars,

مصري ماركت

What is really good about this App is the people behind the scene, they are very responsive, understand your needs then try to assist every way possible even if you are using the free version.
When it comes to asking them to fix it for you they understand your budget and needs and work according to it.
They are not after money but service satisfaction.
Thanks goes to Kemi, for fixing my store issue on free plan without asking for returns. And also for understanding our needs.
I have requested a paid fixing to our store and looking forward for great enhancement in my store.
Cant wait to see the results and update this review accordingly.

New Cliq

Great app, was easy to use and loved that there was a free option for when you first get started. Will keep using

All World Furniture

this app is way too cool. super easy to use and works better than expected. just started using it and already getting many compliments. will be loading many more images using this app to my site very soon. customer support is also top notch. highly recommended!

The Feel Good Products

Seems more user friendly than others that I have tried, I continue to explore and will leave an other review later, 10 minutes is not enough ;o)

L.A'S Luxurious Hair Extensions

I havent used it yet I think want to try it now , I was supposed to be very easy to help me better describe my store so I'm going to try and see.