SEO Pro ‑ SEO Booster

SEO manager, Sitemap, page speed optimizer, Broken Link +

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shop For Pet's

Just downloaded and I am not sure whether it’s good or bad. I may review again after use little while.
It’s looks good and easy setup automatically after you install the app.

SpecialScents

Time spent using app 3 minutes

i just installed this app. I do not know how it works yet. once i am able to utilize it and check the data, i will be able to report a more specific feedback.

Shop Lynce

Location Spain

Acabamos de instalar. Vamos a ver que tal funciona. Es gratis. Instalada en Shop Lynce. Después de revisar comentaremos

TheBudgetWitch

Location South Africa

So far the app really helped. I had no idea how t do a proper SEO strategy and SEO expert helped a lot.

Better Than Before Consignment

So far so good. The best SEO tool I have found on Shopify. Waiting to see the results and I will update the review

beegetah

Location Malaysia

A great app to do some seo work.. It help me a lot. Their support also great........................

studiotrapsounds

just got this app in hopes of it working some miracles for my new website I will give it 5 stars once I see my SEO improve.

Beavtiful

I just installed this app. It's pretty intuitive with it's recommendation, but the advice isn't as easy as click-and-done.

Noty Duck Store

I need this kind of apps to help me sort out basic SEO item on my store. Hopefully, it works well for me.

Thomas Furs Creations

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I've just uploaded the app. Hopefully it will help me. Don't ask for much just to do what it promises will be more than enough!