SEO Pro ‑ SEO Booster

SEO Pro ‑ SEO Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
October 22, 2018

Just downloaded and I am not sure whether it’s good or bad. I may review again after use little while.
It’s looks good and easy setup automatically after you install the app.

Shop For Pet's
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 21, 2018

i just installed this app. I do not know how it works yet. once i am able to utilize it and check the data, i will be able to report a more specific feedback.

SpecialScents
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
October 16, 2018

Acabamos de instalar. Vamos a ver que tal funciona. Es gratis. Instalada en Shop Lynce. Después de revisar comentaremos

Shop Lynce
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 16, 2018

So far the app really helped. I had no idea how t do a proper SEO strategy and SEO expert helped a lot.

TheBudgetWitch
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 15, 2018

So far so good. The best SEO tool I have found on Shopify. Waiting to see the results and I will update the review

Better Than Before Consignment
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 15, 2018

A great app to do some seo work.. It help me a lot. Their support also great........................

beegetah
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 8, 2018

just got this app in hopes of it working some miracles for my new website I will give it 5 stars once I see my SEO improve.

studiotrapsounds
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 4, 2018

I just installed this app. It's pretty intuitive with it's recommendation, but the advice isn't as easy as click-and-done.

Beavtiful
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 4, 2018

I need this kind of apps to help me sort out basic SEO item on my store. Hopefully, it works well for me.

Noty Duck Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 3, 2018

I've just uploaded the app. Hopefully it will help me. Don't ask for much just to do what it promises will be more than enough!

Thomas Furs Creations