SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

App with SEO Image Optimizer, JSON LD & Onpage SEO Options

Geekz Gamez

Definitely recommend installing this app after you get your store setup and products imported. Take advantage of the AWESOME service provided by their SEO support staff to have your home page and store analyzed. Even if you think you know what you're doing, it's always best to get a second opinion. They have a full onsite analysis, which is pretty sweet.

Great stuff guys!

Accesories Beyond

Highly recommended SEO Support especially for those who just started their ecommerce store. They will help you in every step the way. 5 star service!

Vintagesoul304

very easy instructions to set up this app after I purchased it. it seems like this will help me with my SEO's

Crumbled Paper

Great app, definitely makes doing SEO easy. I recommend using the app for your store.

Endlessn0w

Great and simple. love it, use it to check my if my page is well- SEOed

Petsuppliesunlimitedplus

Great app, and the team is extremely helpful!

Freeatheart

Great app and really good service. The team is extremely helpful!

Renewskin

Great app, great support! This is the app you need to take your business to the next level!

Jewelry Bubble

This app is insightful and very easy to use (a big bonus.) Go ahead and install this app with confidence. Friendly support. Free snippet installed by the SEO Expert upon your request.

Vix Market

Great app , shopify needs more apps related to SEO , this is a good start now I can use it to check my best dropshipping course :D