SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Innoluna

Great app with great support !!
surely stands for the promise of enhancing your website with rich snippets structured data. Very responsive and helpful customer support

BoozdUp

Great video's and explaining about how everything works and why. The app it's function is good, I've used it for my SEO optimization.
Only problem suffering is that it is very slow and won't open sometime.
That is the reason I'm looking for another SEO optimizator.

Just Add Milk

I used this app to help with my SEO and meta code.

I'm very impressed with the communication I've received from Adriana and hope this will continue as I work through all my SEO issues.
I find the app helpful for watching video tutorials.

I'm looking forward to seeing results in terms of sales in a few weeks!

Thanks so much for helping!
Vicky

Wholesale Luxury Sheet

We've had this app over a month and in that time, we have seen an increase in visitors finding us through search. Knowledge of code is not necessary and it is very important that I don't look at code for any reason. I had a problem early on and actually found the code that might be the problem. I didn't touch it but got help. It was NOT from this app but left by a previous app. They fixed it for me anyway. I was still on the free trial. I'm pretty happy.

Enzymatic Vitality

Adriana is super responsive and I hope that as they continue to grow they continue to provide this excellent customer service and it does not fade away. I also like the idea of learning SEO myself through this service. Thank you!

Statement Pieces

Since using Get Clicked, my SEO has improved tremendously. More visibility and traffic. The developer is very responsive and explains everything thouroughly. I reccomend this app for increasing, sales and visibility. Get Clicked SEO gets the job done!

Sandro Santioli Wall Pictures

Great App and greatest customer care! I really recommend it! Thank you! I really appreciated the constant care and answers about my issues and info request.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying Get Clicked SEO. Feel free to email us anytime if you have an issue or need any help, we are always here for you :)

Halloween24x7

I've been using this app for quite a while and just realized I hadn't given it a review.T he app is stable, works great and provides lots of tools and insights on getting your SEO right. I make regular refinements to my site, and it's a major time-saver for me. It's definitely worth adding to your arsenal of apps.

Postersbyus

Bad app and an absolute rip off. Do not use! Cheaper alternatives out there if you look. Didn't see any difference in SEO.

March 6, 2020

Hello Postersbyus, To see a change in your SEO, you will need to keep the app installed for longer than one week and work on making improvements to your site. Our app gives you the tools to make a real change in how you appear in search results, but you'll need to work on your site if you want to see any changes in SEO.
We have thousands of happy customers who have seen a BIG difference in their SEO because they worked on improving their site with our tools. You also asked us for a specific feature and we replied right away that we would build it for you ASAP. We have replied to all of your emails but have not received a reply back from you. We are disappointed that you would leave us a negative review when we tried to help you out with one on one assitance.

BeautiWonder Shop

I absolutely love this app. It's soo helpful. The training videos alone are worth the cost of the app. By far one of my favorite apps on this platform

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36