SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Enzymatic Vitality

Adriana is super responsive and I hope that as they continue to grow they continue to provide this excellent customer service and it does not fade away. I also like the idea of learning SEO myself through this service. Thank you!

Statement Pieces

Since using Get Clicked, my SEO has improved tremendously. More visibility and traffic. The developer is very responsive and explains everything thouroughly. I reccomend this app for increasing, sales and visibility. Get Clicked SEO gets the job done!

Sandro Santioli Wall Pictures

Great App and greatest customer care! I really recommend it! Thank you! I really appreciated the constant care and answers about my issues and info request.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying Get Clicked SEO. Feel free to email us anytime if you have an issue or need any help, we are always here for you :)

Halloween24x7

I've been using this app for quite a while and just realized I hadn't given it a review.T he app is stable, works great and provides lots of tools and insights on getting your SEO right. I make regular refinements to my site, and it's a major time-saver for me. It's definitely worth adding to your arsenal of apps.

Postersbyus

Bad app and an absolute rip off. Do not use! Cheaper alternatives out there if you look. Didn't see any difference in SEO.

March 6, 2020

Hello Postersbyus, To see a change in your SEO, you will need to keep the app installed for longer than one week and work on making improvements to your site. Our app gives you the tools to make a real change in how you appear in search results, but you'll need to work on your site if you want to see any changes in SEO.
We have thousands of happy customers who have seen a BIG difference in their SEO because they worked on improving their site with our tools. You also asked us for a specific feature and we replied right away that we would build it for you ASAP. We have replied to all of your emails but have not received a reply back from you. We are disappointed that you would leave us a negative review when we tried to help you out with one on one assitance.

BeautiWonder Shop

I absolutely love this app. It's soo helpful. The training videos alone are worth the cost of the app. By far one of my favorite apps on this platform

Beer Bong

Easy app to work with and troubleshoot the website. Easy to understand the SEO.

KE'ALA BIKINIS

Adriana is great. She is always available to help, is clear with troubleshooting, and provides screen shots too! Thank you for all of your help! keala-bikinis.com

Lefkara Silver Jewellery

my traffic has be going down and down since I used this app. No real value to it at all. I will be looking for other solutions

March 6, 2020

Hello Lefkara Silver Jewllery, There are many reasons why traffic might fluctuate on a site, but our app is not the reason you lost traffic. Our app actually helps increase your SEO and traffic by giving you the proper structured data to make Google happy and help you get rich snippets in search results. We are disappointed that you would leave us a negative review without first getting in touch with us to see if we could give you some pointers for how to improve your site. I can say with certainty that our site did not reduce your traffic as our code is error-free. We help thousands of happy customers increase their traffic with rich snippets, and we ensure that our code is always error free, and up to date with the latest Google requirments. We recommend you take a look at all the other apps you have installed on your site that might be causing some problems. We wish you the best of luck with your store!

go-shape

I get charged for this app twice now for 20USD even though I uninstalled it for my Shopify account..

March 6, 2020

Hello Go-Shape! Please note that Shopify is in charge of billing, not our app. I have reviewed your account and you have been charged correctly by Shopify. You had the app for two months, so that is why you saw two charges. Shopify has a 30-day billing cycle which means that you pay for the amount of time you use an app. So even if you un-install an app, you will have to pay for the amount of time you used on the app (and the bill might come later instead of right away). I sent an email to the account on file to offer a refund (just as a nice courtesy) but have not received a reply back. We are disappointed to see you left us a negative review when we had nothing to do with the billing issues you experienced and yet still offered a remedy... we wish you the best of luck with your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36