SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Deluxe Canopy

Great SEO app so far. Has many awesome features like automatic structured data (JSON-LD), product and collection builder and live chat with the founder Adriana. She's wonderful and very helpful. Highly recommend this app!

ARTEAO

Just started to use this app but amazing support!! Great YouTube videos and blog instructions. Strongly recommend.

The Underdog Print Shop

excellent service. Easy to use and understand. Highly Recommend and delivers results! Adriana is super helpful and quick at helping when required. What are you waiting for!

Yumikim

I used this App to help me figure out what issues I have on our website. The APP is great and the price is cheap. Their customer service respond very quickly! I recommend anyone who starts to do SEO use this APP.

4 Peace Love

Just downloaded this app and immediately I have had 5 star support! The app itself explains how to get started and makes it easy for you. There was an issue with my theme and Adriana identified the issue and offered help. I am excited to get this going and see where this takes my business!

PROSHBOX

The Customer Service is Unreal!! Adriana Explained the Keyword Setup in great detail. This App is Amazing, it will definitely take me to the next level!!!

Char's Effectives!

Adriana is completely AMAZING. I needed this service immensely. I didn't know HOW much I needed it until I examined my Product Pages through the App's diagnostics! She walked me through SO much, cleared the fog of SEO and gave me tremendous insights and ideas. She even answered my chat Q's on Saturday--even when I told her it could wait until Monday. She is committed to helping us succeed. Great business lady!

Center Street Tie Makers

So glad that I got this app, it works great and has helpful features, videos, and great customer support! I am a total newbie to SEO and the app has helped to educate me and my staff. Keep up the great work Adriana! Looking forward to using this app a lot and learning more along the way.
- Center Street Tie Makers

مصري ماركت

This is a must have app. Forget about the automated SEO app. You need to invest time and effort and it will defiantly pay off. SEO is not black magic, just follow the steps here and thats it.
The app will help you understand SEO and learn along the way on what you need to look into when creating new product/blogs/collections.

When you need support you will find Adriana, who will guide and work with you as if it is her own store. They have been a great support to us, they made all changes necessary in the app just to support us in no time, They also keep on developing the app all the time to make it perfect. Just install and spend time working on it and you will see results.
Trial period will never be sufficient in any SEO app. It just show you if you can use it or not. This app is user friendly and very simple you just need to invest time using it and you will learn all tricks of driving traffic organically.

NuAngel, Inc.

We have paid other companies to help without success. We never saw in black and white what we needed to do until now.