SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Elegant Home And Office Decor

I find it easy to use to optimize my website. The customer support is awesome, they step forward to guide me through the working of this app and available to answer all my concerns.

h2oparts2go.com

You want to be liked by Google, right! Get Clicked is an excellent and straight forward approach to managing SEO structure. The video resources are very valuable as well. Well worth the expenditure in my experience. I am starting to see results.

System Four, LLC

Adriana was VERY helpful in getting me started. A++++ customer service. I only have a few products so I figure I would try SEO myself using this app. I am going to make all the changes to my site she recommended and wait. I wish Google did not take 6 months before I will start seeing organic traffic results but this is the same timeframe SEO companies have told me when I looked into them. I am rating her and the app with a 5 star and hopefully I will more traffic in 6 months So only time will tell.

Beauty Supply XL

Man this is the best Seo app i have every had. This is actually my 8th app I tried. Bunch of bad seo apps on here, but this seo do everthing for you. And also the support of Adriana is outstanding. I had some problems with my page builder, this is something that Seo isnt for, but Adriana helpd me with here developer. Thats service! Thank you some much again Adriana. And if you are surching for a good Seo download this one, every penny worth!

New Green Nutrition

Excellent app! I like this app more than any other SEO app due to the additional Google structure data, helpful videos and easy to understand SEO process. It also helps the developer Adriana is super responsive and helpful!

Atitlan Leather

The app works great and guides you through the process of optimizing your page. There are always small details that I would forget without it. Very responsive customer service that is friendly and helpful.

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Great app, best one for SEO that I have found. Excellent, helpful customer service. A must for our Shopify store.

Deal me Once

I have been using this app for about a week and I love it! The articles and videos are very helpful at teaching you how to optimize your Shopify store for better SEO results. I enjoy the videos because they give you examples of how to implement the strategies on the go within your own Shopify store.
Hopefully, as the app develops there will be more uploaded videos and great content.
Adriana and the team provide excellent customer service. I recommend trying this app to see if it will help you too!

Lamporia

Great team, great support system & simply happy people to work with here on Shopify marketplace. Thanks a lot:)

the-retrosoccerlocker

great app . great & fast support. You will need this app to improve your seo which is a big and important task.