SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

anokha®

This is a great app, not only because of what it does, but also because the developers are truly driven to help their clients learn about SEO along the way. Their videos are very, very helpful and extremely clear. This app is best for the store owner who wants to understand SEO and take control, which allows him or her to judge the results objectively. Highly recommended.

VUNDERFULL(THE JEWEL PLANET)

I would have rated 3 stars this app coz I've installed it hardly 2 weeks back. And I've seen very little work done behind the scenes.
However i am rating a 4 star review coz no Matter how minimum work they have done still they are doing it for free.
Once i see the work done nicely and the results are visible on search engines, I'll edit rating to 5 star and also will donate something as per whatever i can afford (as an appreciation for the good work).

Electric Lotus Wholesale Vape Juice

I started learning shopify a few months back and really liked the platform for many reasons. One of them being the blogs, training articles and of course the apps. I knew what I wanted to do and had all the right connections to make decent margins if I could learn more about SEO. I downloaded the app Get Clicked and it has help me with guides and rules for indexing and page speed analysis. Thank you.

Costa del Tennis

If you want to improve your SEO, then you have to get this app. It's very user friendly and it allows you to easily edit meta tags and descriptions. I've already started seeing results and I've just installed it a few weeks ago. I don't have any idea about SEO and I was able to put it to work in a few steps. The team is super friendly and incredibly helpful!

FYD

Great app !! Very convenient and very helpful !! I recommend this app to improve SEO of your online shop

Bell Town Vapor

This should be a part of the Shopify Platform! Its seriously a wonder how the creators don't work for Shopify yet! Or do they? :] Thanks guys. This is awesome.

The Valentine Roses

Great App , im still waiting for results but hoping the best.Only can recommend very user friendly!!

DecoParis.com

Gives you 7 days free trial and promises result in 3 to 12 weeks? what kind of none sense is this. How am I suppose to evaluate the app? what is the purpose of the 7 days trial if i can see results only after 12 weeks?

Ocean & Earth WA

Very early stages, but so far easy to use, easy to install. Fingers crossed it does what it is supposed to.

All Clothes Hawaiian

I love the idea behind what it is supposed to do though. I would think the only way to know if its working is if my CTR(click thru rate) goes up by at least a few percent points. A bit fuzzy on what they actually do to your SEO though. Do they rewrite the descriptions and image tag for you?