Get Clicked! SEO

Get Clicked! SEO

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Adolab
4.8
March 4, 2021

I love this app! I can easily add relevant keywords to all my pages, products, and blog posts. I had to reach out to customer support to address an issue I was having and they promptly fixed the issue and were very helpful in keeping me updated on the progress. Now I have the tools to get ranked on Google!

Birth Song Botanicals Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Adolab replied August 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found the Get Clicked SEO app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Edited November 21, 2020

Great app with great support !!
surely stands for the promise of enhancing your website with rich snippets structured data. Very responsive and helpful customer support

Innoluna
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 29, 2020

I used this app to help with my SEO and meta code.

I'm very impressed with the communication I've received from Adriana and hope this will continue as I work through all my SEO issues.
I find the app helpful for watching video tutorials.

I'm looking forward to seeing results in terms of sales in a few weeks!

Thanks so much for helping!
Vicky

Just Add Milk
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 18, 2020

We've had this app over a month and in that time, we have seen an increase in visitors finding us through search. Knowledge of code is not necessary and it is very important that I don't look at code for any reason. I had a problem early on and actually found the code that might be the problem. I didn't touch it but got help. It was NOT from this app but left by a previous app. They fixed it for me anyway. I was still on the free trial. I'm pretty happy.

Wholesale Luxury Sheet
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 25, 2020

Adriana is super responsive and I hope that as they continue to grow they continue to provide this excellent customer service and it does not fade away. I also like the idea of learning SEO myself through this service. Thank you!

Enzymatic Vitality