Get Clicked! SEO

Get More Sales! Increases SEO Rank! JSON-ld Rich Snippets

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Big Water Tanks

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very happy with the app, Adriana has been very helpful and great to deal with, i asked her a few questions and got such a well documented response i was really impressed that she took the time to look at what issues i had and answered my questions. thanks

Hamvay-Láng

Location Hungary

A very useful, simple to understand/use app.
I have been using it for 3 weeks and already registered some SEO improvement.
Hamvay-Láng Hungarian Goose Down
www.hamvay-lang.com

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Couldn't quite understand what the app wants me to do. Or what I want the app to do... Probably my fault since I'm new to SEO. Support was helpful, but it's like a college professor trying to teach a kindergartener. Again, probably my fault.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

I’m pleased share our experience with Get-Clicked SEO, as a small business entrepreneur and just starting to learn the ins and outs of the SEO world, we are very dependent on expertise within the business of SEO. The Get-Clicked app has been a very helpful tool, but even with great tools it requires support to answer the many questions that are generated from such tools. I can say from first-hand experience, Adriana’s communication skills, feedback and the personal insight to our business have been priceless.

Sincere thanks,

Team SDG

Novela

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really helpful and very good customers service. I have not used before a better SEO app than SEO Get Clicked !

Many Moons Emporium

I really detest SEO and I'd rather be doing almost anything else. But, I LOVE this app! It makes defining (and finding) keywords so much easier. It takes the guesswork (and my anxiety) out of SEO. The Help videos are clear and easy to understand. I love that Adriana cuts through all the geek-speak to empower each of us to understand how SEO works. Once the understanding is there, we can better use SEO as a tool to succeed. Customer service is excellent - Adriana is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! If you are on the fence about which SEO app to try... don't hesitate to try this one!! I'm really glad I did!! A BIG Thank You to Adriana & the folks at Adolab :D as I'm already seeing improvements (yay!!)

Firlefanz Schnittmuster

Location Germany

This app is absolutely worth its money! This is not just some kind of "automagically working black box" app like many others. In combination with high quality videos and blog articles from Adolab it teaches you how to do awesome SEO for your shopify shop. And learning SEO yourself is, in my opinion, the best thing you can do, in the long view.

The Flavour Mill (Pty) Ltd

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am a novice when it comes to SEO. Adriana and her team have really made SEO as easy as colouring by numbers. They have gone out of their way to explain the process and assist me in getting the best possible results for my online store. You guys are LEGENDS!!!

sokomart.com.au

Location Australia

For many months I have been using an SEO App that I had little understand and no customer support, I watched Andriana video and read all the reviews and thought I will give it a go and I am loving it. As I was optimizing my site I got one-on-one support and suggestion to better my site ranking. I recommend it with all stars.

SK Fashion

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App help me bring organic traffic on my store and support is also very good you get great support from team. Thanks again great job !!!