Get Clicked! SEO

Get Clicked! SEO

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Adolab
4.8
April 24, 2019

This app is wonderful. It made the SEO process super simple and easy to understand. Adriana was very helpful, and really went to extra mile to support us. I highly recommend it. A real Gem!

Geek & Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 18, 2019

Let me tell you guys, I have great experience working with all kinds of services—big and small—and SEO Get Clicked is by far in my top five in terms of service, knowledge and customer care.
Adriana helped us to understand what should be optimized and how, with examples, resources and all with a big (emoji) smile.

Great app with superstar quality ppl running it.
Highly recommended!!!

Aviva Zilberman
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 17, 2019

Before working with Get Clicked! SEO I was clueless when it comes to SEO. I had never worked with it before and as a new business owner it was overwhelming. Luckily, I came across Get Clicked! and my problem now had a great solution.

This has made a huge difference in my business. The app is very easy to use. If I can use it successfully you can too. My business now ranks great on Google and my products are often up with products from Amazon and Etsy. Google has been the best place for me to advertise at this point(much better than Instagram and Facebook) and you just can't do it right without having a solid SEO. Your products will not show if you do not get the SEO right and it makes THE difference.

SEO may sound boring at first but it is critical and once you see how it works and it does work you will look at Google Ads differently forever.

Thank you for the great app and the terrific customer service(it has been terrific). I really appreciate your help Adriana along the way.

Keith
CEO
www.birdloversstore.com

Bird Lovers Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 11, 2019

The best customer service you will ever get. If you really want your SEO game to go up you need to use this app.

Explorer Hop
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 11, 2019

installed the app and got to work with all the issues. hoping that will kickstart our website. Just finished a chat with Adriana. She was so helpful in letting us know what we should be doing to rank higher. lots of homeowrk but all valuable information. Lets see how this develops in the next couple of months! Thanks Adriana

Golf Tech Systems