Get Clicked! SEO

Get More Sales! Increases SEO Rank! JSON-ld Rich Snippets

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fight Force

I am a complete "noob" when it comes to SEO. Seeing things like "Search Console" and "JSON"?! I had no idea what I was looking at.

Get Clicked! talked me through everything. From optimising my Title Tag and Meta Description, to adding ALT Text to images and creating Structured Data. I am really starting to get the hang of things now, and this App is definitely the main reason!

The best part about it is, the app REALLY IS FREE!

Richlovins

I love the app! I think it is a very helpful tool for my store. Have 0 Complaints ! A++++

www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com

Sda041

Location Thailand

Excellent
Will wait for results in 2-3 weeks.

Vdp Vintage

Great app. Makes SEO a breeze as this app will actually point out all or most of your hidden SEO issues, thanks to the structured data. In addition,the developers also have a few video tutorials with very useful information, check them out on youtube. Customer Support was quick and my concerns were answered. Ive been using this app for weeks now and I still can't believe its free. Thank you for the app.

Discount Homecare Mobility Solutions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Looks great so far. Thank you for making this available. I would not have the time to do all this myself. Great app!

Patenttouch

Location South Africa

This is a really handy app. It took care of a lot of SEO issues I was having with my store.

Eyelash Extension Palace

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow can't believe this is free, really cool app I've already learned a lot and it's done the hard work for me.

Flodele

Location Australia

The app does it job. Support and development team is great with swift respond from emails and sharing great information. Definitely recommended.

Needfull Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

An excellent apps. It let me know where I can improve on my Shopify SEO. Also, as it mentioned, it is absolutely 100% free. Now just wait for 2-6 weeks to see the results. Thanks so much.

Tacticalhill

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing App , Super simple , FREE , a must have for any store !