Get Clicked! SEO

Get Clicked! SEO

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Adolab
4.8
Edited September 9, 2018

I started learning shopify a few months back and really liked the platform for many reasons. One of them being the blogs, training articles and of course the apps. I knew what I wanted to do and had all the right connections to make decent margins if I could learn more about SEO. I downloaded the app Get Clicked and it has help me with guides and rules for indexing and page speed analysis. Thank you.

Electric Lotus Wholesale Vape Juice
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 9, 2018

If you want to improve your SEO, then you have to get this app. It's very user friendly and it allows you to easily edit meta tags and descriptions. I've already started seeing results and I've just installed it a few weeks ago. I don't have any idea about SEO and I was able to put it to work in a few steps. The team is super friendly and incredibly helpful!

Costa del Tennis
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 9, 2018

Great app !! Very convenient and very helpful !! I recommend this app to improve SEO of your online shop

FYD
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 8, 2018

This should be a part of the Shopify Platform! Its seriously a wonder how the creators don't work for Shopify yet! Or do they? :] Thanks guys. This is awesome.

Bell Town Vapor
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 8, 2018

Great App , im still waiting for results but hoping the best.Only can recommend very user friendly!!

The Valentine Roses