4.9
September 12, 2019

These gals/guys are top notch! I've been doing SEO for over 15 years so I knew what I was looking for––rich snippets are king in Google's eyes! It's not just rich snippets though, they make it easy to optimize your title tags, meta data, alt-tags and a slew of other tools that I haven't even dug into yet.

This app is really all you need to optimize your site AND learn why you're doing it and why you're paying for it.

The topper was when Adriana personally (not automated) sent me a message this morning. We had a great convo while she sent me screenshots of various code that needed fixing or updating, much of it was fixable as a courtesy from them! Now, that's frickin pawsome customer service!
Thanks Adriana!
Lisa from -- Frenchie.boutique

Frenchie Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 12, 2019

Super easy to use but what really stood out aside from how great the app is, is the customer service!

Foundd Legal
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 10, 2019

Well what can we say about this app, its perfect but for us, I am not great at SEO so this is a very good place to start. What made this for us is the support from Adriana and the team. I have no hesitation is leaving them 5 Stars!! well done, at last an app with customer service!

Is To Me
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 4, 2019

Great app very helpful customer service looking forward to using going forward
Adriana is so helpful
Much appreciated
Karl

kotanical
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 31, 2019

You must read this review before you install the app! And because you may be sceptical or you may do not know what is going on with all this SEO (like me) or simply you are getting lost with all these apps on the market which everyone of them is trying to convince you to install their app. So let me say you something here, the respond time from Adriana was absolutely fantastic, the professionalism and service she has provided for me just within last 24 hours was definitely one of the best I ever received. So before you install the app be ready because they really want to help you, so prepare your questions and yourself as everything is gonna happen so quick. Thanks a lot!
Daniel from oneart.store

One Art Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 31, 2019

SEO is any merchant’s Achilles heel and this is why you need an SEO tool that handles this task effectively and a team that know what they are doing. Adriana and the Get Clicked team are incredible at what they do. They make it easy for small businesses to make a big impact where it matters (search engines). They will go to great lengths to ensure that your site is optimized for greater reach and you never have to lift a finger but give your “OK”.

Great team, wonderful app and highly recommend this to anyone starting out and are serious about growing their business and would like to up their SEO game..

KiAfrica
Oman
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2019

Have used this app for a few months and am delighted that it does really help me bring up my store's keyword ranking. Support is awesome in providing expert SEO advice, which is prompt and personalised. She actually looked at my store niche and provides advice that I do not receive from other apps' support. Highly recommend it!

Bamboo Diaries
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 26, 2019

I was new to SEO and this app has helped make it so much easier to understand. Plus the customer support is phenomenal. Adriana has answered every question I've had and responds within 24 hours. Since I've started using this app, business has slowly started picking up. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who is new to SEO or to anyone that just wants to make it easier. If you do the work that it guides you to do, you will see an improvement in visitors and orders.

Many Thanks from Cloud City Vapes NC

Cloud City Vapes NC
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 25, 2019

First off I was not asked to leave this review like most other apps ask of you before they really start to help you. I have had this app for 1 day and already know so much more about seo. Between the videos and actually already getting a response on additional questions from Adriana who responded quickly and in a way that I understand. Nothing works overnight it takes time to see results. So be patient! This app I believe will get you and I to where we want to be as quickly as possible. Like everything else it is work and expect to do some if you want to succeed. Thank you Adriana and company.

Acoti 1
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2019

I love this app so far. It has taught me more about SEO and how to correct my errors. It is easy to use once you get the swing of things. The customer service is stellar. Adriana is the best. She shows you step by step what is needed to get your site on board. Steps I would absolutely have no knowledge of...steps I would never be aware of if I didn't have her guidance. It's only been a few days, but I'm starting to get a little more traffic than before. I will update further as I go along. Thanks so much!

MugandMouseDesigns