SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

phone-cases.ie

Essential app for your Shopify store. Will help you get ranked in search engines faster. Helps you see errors in your SEO. Don't let your competitors have a leg up on you

Ponyfly

Amazing seo app!! Easy to use and best service ever!!! I would recommend 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komforty

The app is easy-to-use, you can fix all SEO queries. But the best thing you can find here is the support. Each question has his answer with Adriana.
Reallyyyy goood

Aren Auto

Best app for SEO , amazing support , very great communications.
and i believe this would help my store alot.

TRENDING2

I've tried a bunch of SEO apps before but this one is totally different, in addition to the fact that this app will cover all your Seo-related needs, the customer service is literally from another dimension! the review app that i used (RYVIU) wasn't among the supported apps but they have contacted the technical support of Ryviu app and managed to make it compatible with this app. Also, they were ready to help me out with some other technical problems within my store that would have cost me a fortune and they have done it for FREE!
They really deserve more than 5 stars review.
Thank you "SEO-Get Clicked" and especially you Adriana!

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store

This app is amazing! It only took a few minutes to install and it is user friendly. I was able to begin working on my website.

Uneedum

Super easy to use and addresses all the right issues. I am so impressed. Hoping to have my site good to go for the holidays! Really thankful to have found this app. You must try it!

eCloudz - Specialty Vape Shop

This app is absolutely amazing!! Easy navigate with all the fundamental tools built in. Very detailed it will scan your site with a fine tooth comb, highlighting key areas to be fix. The support is next level, fast response times, skilled, and willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend 100%

Poshpoms

Great SEO the owner Adriana is really helpful and has gone above and beyond to help with issues on our bad coding. We now hope to have our seo ready for our busiest period (winter)
Would really recommend to anyone just starting seo and doesn't want the big bill what people charge.
Thanks
Liam

Frenchie Boutique

These gals/guys are top notch! I've been doing SEO for over 15 years so I knew what I was looking for––rich snippets are king in Google's eyes! It's not just rich snippets though, they make it easy to optimize your title tags, meta data, alt-tags and a slew of other tools that I haven't even dug into yet.

This app is really all you need to optimize your site AND learn why you're doing it and why you're paying for it.

The topper was when Adriana personally (not automated) sent me a message this morning. We had a great convo while she sent me screenshots of various code that needed fixing or updating, much of it was fixable as a courtesy from them! Now, that's frickin pawsome customer service!
Thanks Adriana!