AI SEO ‑ Image SEO

AI SEO ‑ Image SEO

by Squirai

(FREE) Images SEO, Bulk Image Alt text update with AI

3rd Eye Find

Easy to use and super quick! One click of a button and the AI goes to work! It added alt-text to my 1000+ images in a matter of a few minutes.

StellaSimone Salon Systems

Simple Easy. Must have on you Shopify Store! You just log on to the dashboard, and click. That's it!

Balanced Beauty Boutiques

I used this app to have it create my alt-text for me. It literally was one click to set up and then one click choose the alt text to be created by AI. We will see if it does what it should, but so far so good!

November 9, 2020

Thank for your feedback.

DDIG Menswear - Classic style. Refined.

This app was just what I was looking for, and really easy to use. And on top of all that, it's free.

Rosina Jewlery

works efficient and fast, The options are awesome, either use AI to make the text or choose from a specific form field.

IntiBeauty

Quick and apt for my need. It quickly added alt text to my images and for free! This app. Will definitely recommend.

sistema.pk

I was scratching my head to edit bulk alt text for all my images I just found this app and I did it within few seconds. Thanks for this product.

THATSMYGEEK

Great app. Works well. 1000 picture edit limit but Best side is it free. many thanks to the programmers

JonnyChapps Mercantile

Very easy to use. The ability to quickly add alt tags to images using shop name, product name and type was great. Thank you!

Mélange Paris

great app, i used it and loved it even though this is my first time using it. i recommend it to you all to also try it. if you love it right a comment.

Previous 1 3 4