Reviews (104)

4.4
August 23, 2020

Quick setup. Fast results. No headaches here and I love it. I had recently bought an app which seemed to work, however came to no conclusion. This is free and nothing to lose, all to gain. Recommend.

OnePlainMesh
June 24, 2020

Like the option template to format the text to be added. Its free and works great, better yet it saved a ton of hours so here at astraeasgifts.com we really appreciate this app. Thanks!

Astraeas Gifts
August 14, 2020

So far so good. Just loaded it up and it quickly fixed some title and description issues that I didn't know were subpar.

VFM-Home Living
August 16, 2020

So far this app is heaven sent. The only question is how to upgrade. There is a max of 1000 images in the free packages. A message suggest upgrading for more, but no where to do so. Please advise.

Thank You!

Build-A-Bonnet
October 5, 2020

Quick and apt for my need. It quickly added alt text to my images and for free! This app. Will definitely recommend.

IntiBeauty
United Arab Emirates
28 days using the app
August 10, 2020

App is good and helpfull easy interference and hassel free any one can start without any technical skill

Trendbuz Shop
India
26 days using the app
July 6, 2020

I used this app to help me optimize my image. Set up with straightforward. So far so good, will update info if things change

Morati World
26 days using the app
July 9, 2020

its a good app. have only just installed so i dont know if its going to help but five stars for now.

Pizarkle
24 days using the app
August 8, 2020

This is a great App. Quick and easy free service. Thanks guys! I look forward to the new-found traffic!

Sunrise Supply Co.
18 days using the app
April 10, 2022

I use this app to help my store have the best SEO's. It's great and saves me time and frustration trying to figure it out on my own. It's a wonderful tool and simple to use.

Welina Mai