SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Automatic SEO Boost. Increase Traffic. Free Forever!

Macnystore

great app for optimize seo, recommend for this app, Let's try some time for apps. I think easy to use

Nice Shop

great tool, congratulations for the attitude of making it available for free, thank you very much continue so

Groomdom

The app is very easy and fast to install and worked effectively to speed up my site. Thanks for the great app!!

Lunch Box Company

www.lunchboxycompany.co.uk, but how easy is this app to use, simply 3 clicks and all my images are Alt-txt cant beat it :D many thanks.

Art-O-Rama

The idea is really good. Thank you! I will check the results in a week searching for images in Google.

Self Sexy

One-click to add alt-text in all my store images. It saves me dozens of hours to get it manually. Thank you

Dark City Clothing

I really like how easy this was to set up! Its like that infomercial "set it and forget it" Its free and gets your site traffic why not take full advantage of it?

Decadent Candles UK

Lovely, the service was instant, no wait for email replies or have to fill out any contact forms. Customer service is 5 star and appreciated the live chat interface.
Knowing in the future my worries will be taken care of immediately.
Highly recommended.

beautylashes

Acabo de bajar la
Aplicación vamos a ver que traeealwrk me pueda servir ........ ......en algo......

RBM Aquatics

This app is exactly what it says "Free", Not like other apps that say they are free but as soon as you download them there is a catch. Thank you Crucial Commerce, you made my work a lot easier.