SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Automatic SEO Boost. Increase Traffic. Free Forever!

JaiSupreme

No improvement in page speed. Installed it one week back on my Shopify dropshipping store. I don't think it is worth or it will work.
I don't know whether I have to do something with the app or it will work automatically.

August 10, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Vespers Fashion

It doesn't seem to do anything special. Very limited app and i think it will not help in anything ..

June 22, 2020

Dr-Kopfhoerer

iuhjinijnnjijinnijnjininijnijnijnijnij iuhiuh nuihn inj fhg fghgf hfghfg fgh fgh fhfg hfg fghfgh fgh fh fgh fhf

June 10, 2020

Mr. Speed’s Painting Tools

The app made me give a review before I even got a chance to use it. I can not leave a short review it has to be over 100 words.

June 4, 2020

Max Nature

Terrible, I have no idea how to use this!!!!!! And I pretty freakin app savy. But this app has me baffled, I don't have time to deal with the interface.

Tough to figure out. Plus they won't let me submit a 1 star review. Go figure

June 4, 2020

FURBELOW Canine Designs

Love that it's free, but not sure if I have to leave a review before it finishes doing what it's supposed to do as the window pops up after syncing to leave a review: UPDATE: 1 day after original review, I originally gave it 5 stars for being free, however I have changed my review to 1 star as the app does not work at all. I let the queue go over 24 hours as support said "takes some time", still NO alt tags added to my images...I deleted the app

March 16, 2020