SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

by Booster Apps

Drive SEO -gain SEO traffic for Google Image Search for FREE

Kitten Hill Art Studio

Great for adding alt text to all your images in one step. Alt test helps boost SEO but is a pain to put into all your pics. This saves time.

Best Fit Shapewears

nice itwas soooo fast and easy i loved it i will definitely recommended it
for anybody trying to use shopify

Mia,Bob and friends

Really very useful app. Save time and money. All recommendations from me. All pictures in my store are arranged. Thank you.

cherylwasilowart

Terrible for me. Had to Remove the app. But the damage was done. It took all my beautiful accurate descriptions out of each and every picture and replaced them with the Exact Title in my listing and added a dash and my shop name. So if I had 8 pictures on one listing they simply copied my title which had nothing to do with describing the pictures on the listing and added a dash and my shop name. I have weeks of work now! I need to go into every single picture and rewrite good alt tags. This is terrible for me. Beware this change stayed in my shop after I Removed the App. All this work now I have to do to fix what they changed for the worse. Not Good. This is going to cost me time and money as this is not what google wants. Alt tags are supposed to describe the picture for people. This was the free version which immediately when installed did this to my shop. Did not revert back when removed so it altered my shop alt tags till I do the work to change every one of them. Look up what alt tags are supposed to be!

XBODY UK

The app is full of serious flaws and there's absolutely no reply to messages or help from the developers. We hired a SEO specialist to optimize our Shopify site, and this app is telling us that we need to make 457 SEO fixes. This is incorrect! It's scaremongering trying to make you upgrade to an expensive monthly subscription in order to fix these "issues".

In addition, the app has added extra H1 tags, Title tags and Meta Descriptions, which we now have to pay someone to fix!

AVOID!!

RegaliaDesign

Quick and easy setup! Loved how the interface is a no brainer and how fast it works. Hopefully will see the increase of traffic in my shop.

SINCE19

Very good app , its work Very good, and Fast i really Recomend it .

The Outlet London

Great App. I have used to my store... it is providing perfect result for optimizing images. highly recommended

Cam Model Supply

Super simple and easy to use for a new store owner who doesn't have any experience with marketing and SEO.

La Grâce Collections

Nice app! Thanks for making it free for everyone! Easy to use! Hope to get more conversion from this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 326 327