SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

CosmeticsTenerife

The app cannot be accessed after few minutes ! I've requested support and they 1st answered and ask me to wait 24h but nothing changed and since then no replies from the developer and the app still not reachable !

AK Art Designs

i'm not seeing my products or my website rank any higher on google search. I see my store name on like the 7th page, but I don't see any of my products when I type the keywords into google. So I don't think I'm going to keep this app after the free trial is over.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

tooooooooo much poor customer service don't use it for paid version . i am really disapointed about there service , this app totally automated that why the main problem . this app did not solve my brokern link issue .

Foods and Woods

testing//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

December 13, 2019

😔

Mythical Merch

i uninstalled this app to use another and was still charged 24.99 on my shopify bill. I uninstalled before the trial period ended and did not sign up for any pro plan... i want refunded

Dark Roses

I am on the trial currently and i am having the most difficult time with this app.

Reasons:

* Since the trial started last week, I have wasted DAYS inputting the same information on the same products as the app doesn't seem to want to save my details as it keeps on giving multiple error messages and plus when I compare the details which shopify has, for example 'Meta Description' it hasn't picked up the Booster app Meta Description which it is supposed to

* I keep on getting an error which says:
'Looks like there is another SEO app installed, causing conflicts with your theme files. We can fix this for you in one click. ' along with a button which says along the lines of 'We can fix this just click here' which I subsequently did and then I get another error message which says ' Looks like there was an issue updating this. Our team has been alerted and are on it ' Now during the week I was clicking on this button multiple times and no-one reached out to me providing an update on this issue until I sent them an email on 31st October last week. This goes to show there was no initiative in keeping the customer up to date unless the customer contacted them first, which is ridiculous

Overall feeling about this app:

Honestly for me this app hasn't done it's job and the time wasted on the app I could of just done this in shopify instead and everything would of been done by now. What annoys me if that that that they only gave a week trial knowing that depending on how much items you have on your store it would take days, which is not enough for me to evaluate if this app is good or not. I am not happy paying for this app which is not working properly.

Opumarket

Good morning, I am using this product as proof and you charged me $ 24.99, they are thieves

MYSTERY NB

If you want to fail with your business, make sure you have this application. I installed paid version, and this application did nothing for 2 months accept for alt tags which are a free option any way. Their autopilot version is not for Goolge shopping. You will need to go again all over your items and fix them mannually after such "wonderful" service. Moreover, I removed this application month ago, and they continue to charge me with this billing period. Horrible service. I want my money back.

Katina's

ok... LOVE this app but I must say have had an issue with our Collections tabs not displaying properly after we installed this app. Typically NO BIG deal to fix, right? But getting these people to help, forget it!!! Only email support & they STILL HAVEN'T fixed our issues. Said they would issue one month credit...yah right...NEVER saw that! They do not follow up if you have any issues....HORRIBLE non-existent customer service! Not a fan of their lack of attention to their customers at all. If I ran my biz the way these people do, I would be outta biz. Good luck & good riddance to this app. Guess they got our money, but not anymore... time to move on to an app that actually assists if ya have problems!

Inova Tech Store

I used it free and didn't notice any improvement. I uninstalled and now you are charging me. Please assist me in the process to cancel. I have no interest in continuing with this App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8