SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

Inaaz.biz

I have been suffering so badly after i installed SEO image optimiser Auto SEO. Our traffic has gone down, SEO rating has gone down , almost all SEO optimization has gone down, They are showing duplicate SEO and harassing us last 10 days. We are not happy on their services. If they streamiline the errors and issues , then I will enhance the rating else this rating will remain lowest. I do not get any support in spite of paid member, I request them to not charge us unless all SEO problems are resolved fully.

Texas Welding Caps

The only action I could find, using the free version to test before I spend, was my alt text. This app deleted my accessibility alt text, and replaced it with the title of the product. On every picture, on every product. Not only did this action make my site less accessible to those with vision impairments or cognitive disabilities, my pics are now redundant in the eyes of web crawlers. They claim they saved me $135.

POLERIN

ME OBLIGO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Full Defence

Absolutely terrible.
Changed the product headline of an item to a completely different item and description of the same item to INCLUDE a FREE item that is not and has never been offered with that item. Gladly I spotted this early - otherwise I could have ended up with a lawsuit!

Now I have to also waste my time reverting the product description to its previous - now deleted - one.

Terrible!

How will you compensate me for this?

KxLNewYork

I can't believe this would automatically change all of my alt tags without even contacting me or asking me first!!! I sent an email to customer service about the alt tags and if it would mess up my site and was waiting for a response when it automatically changes all of my alt tags!! This is so many hours, days, weeks maybe even a month of time that I worked on to customize my alt tags and have to redo everything because of this horrible feature (AN APP SHOULD NEVER AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE SITE WITHOUT PERMISSION) and POOR COMMUNICATION! Why did they not tell me this when I emailed them CLEARLY my concern, 5 days before they wiped all of my data. This literally made me break down in defeat. I can't believe how much of my hard work is gone.

instaVape Australia

This app ruined all of my exisiting Google Meta Descriptions and replaced them all with garbled words. Be careful using it. You can lose money like I did.

hexaTile Touch

Terrible customer service. It's been over a week, and I still haven't gotten my bug resolved from the customer service team. Ridiculous because my SEO is compromised because of them.

March 28, 2020

Hi there,

My sincere apologies for the hassle here.

As seen in our reply yesterday (https://share.getcloudapp.com/eDuxDzJj) we are working to resolve your issue. I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected, I'd be more than happy to offer a full refund if you like though. Please feel free to get in touch any time (stuart@boosterapps.com).

Cheers,

Comprar Airpods

Just start, ask for payment.
Sincerely I would prefer to test and pay later.
In case it does not perform, or I decide to use other solution.
Then how do I go back ?

Peaceful Energy

messed up my entire store..... so bad. hope the support team can help me so i can remove this review.

March 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue here. The app is designed to only alter markup code that will not affect your store's code or design.

I can see the issue has been resolved but I'd be more than happy to take a look into the issue for you if you'd like to accept the collaborator request that I just sent over.

Cheers

Cusa Tea (UK)

Well, three clicks to seo optimization? click one, install, click 2, optimize images, whoops 404 page not found. Odd as one of their key features was to protect against 404 and I get one from using their app. Hmmm...

March 8, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you had an issue with the app ☹️ I've checked our error tracker and I can't see any current issues.

Unfortunately it looks like you didn't leave a support request - if you'd like to leave a request inside the app I'd be more than happy to help fix this asap.

Cheers