SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

Romantic Express

I used this for quite awhile as one time they seemed like they would address the problem that most of my products had missing alt-tags. Notified support multiple times. The last time I asked for support on July 21. They responded on July 29 asking for screenshots. I provided verbose info the next morning. As of this review I never heard back (9+ days). Does not matter now as I am uninstalling the app even though I have a pro account. I should have realized not to expect support as their first auto-reply to email said "Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps.

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions."
That does no good when the app did not work for me. Oh well, lesson learned.

Shop For Decor

Worst ever it 'fixed' image alts that didn't need fixing and removed all the titles of every product by the name of my store. If you want to search for a fountain, the picture should link to a fountain when you point at it and not to a decor store, which we have millions of them online. I am now facing to replace my image alt one by one with the title of the products, 600 products, about 1000 images. Thank you so much for nothing. I suppose if I pay you, you will 're-fix' them for me

TheSilverWing

If I could give no stars I would. Horrible app, horrible customer service, I messaged the 3 weeks ago with a problem & was told they would look into it and get back to me....never did. I sent 5 more emails with no response. Seo was not working properly so I removed app and all their code. Now Seo works great. I had upgraded to 19.99 per month version, even after I uninstalled app I received charge. I am told I have to contact developer for refund. Told Shopify they don’t respond. Try Seo ranger they are better & great customer service & response time.

July 23, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the app, it seems there was an issue with our support autoresponder 😞I've gone ahead and sent an email to try and resolve the situation. I've also made sure your refund was processed. Cheers, Stuart

Asia Sell

Seems like free apps do the same thing if not more, are easier to understand and have far better service. There was an error in system which still exists even though they said it would be fixed. I was offered a free month's credit but then got charged. Asked for a refund. Got a reply literally a month later that I would get an extra month's credit. Yeah right. I guess you waited until I got charged again? The way I see it, you should be refunding me.

Bespoke Baby Gifts

I have sent a few messages asking for support / help but have never received a response. Terrible support / customer service.

ESK8 Europe

Worst App ever!!! Crashed my whole website and I had no sales for 3 days! I tried to contact them several times. They don't care about their customers!

Now they finally get back to me after a 1-Star review.. Still this almost destroyed my business. I had to hire someone to fix my page. $250 lost with this App. Thanks

June 20, 2019

Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear about the hassle here :-( I've just reached out via email to try and address the problem in more detail. Our app only interacts with the head portion of your theme and has many fallbacks in place to prevent any issues from arising - this sounds like an unrelated issue but I'm more than happy to take a look of course. Cheers, Steve

Mountain-Leaf.com

I am a paid customer. It's been 2 weeks but I still can't find my products on google. I believe there is a broken link or something, 2 emails sent but no reply. Please contact me.

Happy Joy Decor

UPDATE - I finally received support after this 1 star review with all the promises to fix the problem, & even offered a complimentary month for me to revisit my review. Once again after countless emails I have been left with no support & the problem not solved. REALLY BAD support Stuart. Time to delete this app & move on. Happy to save $20 a month

Happy about the SEO component of this app. Not happy about the blog part as it only shows a couple of old blogs I don't care about. I want to improve SEO on older evergreen posts. I have contacted them 6 times asking for help regarding this & I haven't had one response & I am still waiting. Very disheartening.If some could contact please.

All Things Rainbow

I can't get any support!!! The 'get help' option allow you to write the question and says that someone will respond within few hours but that doesnt happen! Ive been waiting for response for two day now and still nothing. Dont buy this app! No support and waist of money.

Seoul Box

No support and no reply?! it's so difficult to use and I can't see any changes when I google homepage