SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

MYSTERY NB

If you want to fail with your business, make sure you have this application. I installed paid version, and this application did nothing for 2 months accept for alt tags which are a free option any way. Their autopilot version is not for Goolge shopping. You will need to go again all over your items and fix them mannually after such "wonderful" service. Moreover, I removed this application month ago, and they continue to charge me with this billing period. Horrible service. I want my money back.

Katina's

ok... LOVE this app but I must say have had an issue with our Collections tabs not displaying properly after we installed this app. Typically NO BIG deal to fix, right? But getting these people to help, forget it!!! Only email support & they STILL HAVEN'T fixed our issues. Said they would issue one month credit...yah right...NEVER saw that! They do not follow up if you have any issues....HORRIBLE non-existent customer service! Not a fan of their lack of attention to their customers at all. If I ran my biz the way these people do, I would be outta biz. Good luck & good riddance to this app. Guess they got our money, but not anymore... time to move on to an app that actually assists if ya have problems!

Inova Tech Store

I used it free and didn't notice any improvement. I uninstalled and now you are charging me. Please assist me in the process to cancel. I have no interest in continuing with this App.

Uncomfortable Revolution

DO NOT use this app if you want alt text images for blind or visually impaired people. I run a shop for disabled people and it is ESSENTIAL that image alt text is properly descriptive for users who rely on screen-readers. After painstakingly entering highly descriptive alt text for each of my product images, this app has overridden EVERYTHING, costing me 20 hours of work in addition to the $25 a month I spend "to never have to do anything manual again". I purposely turned off alt text image optimizer in the autopilot function and this app went ahead and overrode my 20 HOURS of work doing this. Instead there are some really lame, non descriptive alt text descriptions for my images. Even from an SEO perspective, what they have overridden doesn't work any better. I am totally heart broken and disappointed that I now need to sit down and spend another 20 HOURS of work. You have taken my money which is one thing, but now you've taken my time and this is not ok. I can't get my time back but I want my money back.

Mile High Wines

HORRIBLE customer service. They take forever to email back. Had major issues with this app did not work at all.

PnD-Shop

Unfortunately this app did not work at all for me. After two days still no image Alt text had been changed. So I triggered it again, still not working after a Week no Image alt text changed. I would understand that it takes a bit and slowly get this images done one by one but not non in an entire week seems useless. Also no feedback from support chat. I contacted them 3 times over 4 days. I was looking forward to use this App as it looks good and promised a lot, but then I got extremely disappointed.

XBODY UK

I deleted the app after a few hours, and they still charged my the full price of $24.95 a month later. Shopify have asked them to refund me the money, but they have not even bothered to reply. Be very careful if you install this app!

Untold Time

This app is garbage. It leaves behind SO MUCH code. As soon as you stop paying your store slows down immensely. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP.

CastingRESIN

Asked for a refund within 5 minutes because my son downloaded the app by accident for the 24.99 a month plan. Emailed them with no response back. Horrible customer support

September 13, 2019

Hi Travis, glad we were able to get this fixed for you and apologies again for the miscommunication on our end. Cheers, Stuart

Travel Joy Shop

I uninstall the APP yesterday, why I get charged today?
Please refund
I uninstall the APP yesterday, why I get charged today?
Please refund