SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

The Gld Shop

Just starting to use this app. We'll see!

Stars Bars Shirt Co

I just started using Shopify and am just learning the ways of eCommerce and this helps me greatly to organically recieve traffic

High Ho Gems And Crystals

Just opened my store and found this, good reviews so far. i'll come back in a week on my thoughts

Mystaybowl

I have only just loaded this so I can't comment on the impact this will have or not. It simply takes the heading of the product and puts it into the alt description of photo's related to that product. That being said it was easy to load and within 20 min it seemed to put the description into all photo's on the products. Something I hadn't bothered to do. This alone probably saved me several hours of effort and I have a small store of some 20 products and collections with lots of pictures. I like that it will update weekly so if I add product photo's they will be captured weekly. Again, super easy to load and set up. I'll report back in 30 days and see if SEO had positive impact or not.

Mythic Tees

Awesome. Great app! Will save you tons of time.

Giftedgoods

Nice app. Helps My store alot. Thank you

Love Diamond Watches

It's easy to use. I like it.

Pet Collar Swag

Quick and Easy! A "Must Have" App.

Cute Scriptures

Yes I would recommend this. Saves so much time.

Sendpoopemoji Com

Very easy to use and provides a nice boost to your SEO. I had no idea what ALT tags were before using this app, but now I know how important they are for your images ranking on Google. Highly recommend!