SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

MMA Store Peru

pésimo, no me gusto así que decidí desinstalarla pero borro toda mi información que ya estaba configurada, les envié un correo pero nunca respondieron

Beeja May

The app is easy to use but it only added alt text to some of my product pictures, most of the pictures they did not do. I thought it was a timing and queue issue but it has been one day and most of the pictures still aren't updated. Will be looking for another app.

newyes1

This ruined my existing ALT text. And replaced all the ALT. I thought it would just filled the blank ALT, but no! They replaced all! You should fix this! I spent few hours to do that!!

Radius Bike

Terrible fake FREE App, blatant pure up-sell existence. I am getting bombarded with upsells and review prompts without seeing any glimpse of good will. Am I missing something?

Sincerely Samsara

Just started the Pro Trial and there are no options to cancel the subscription. Its not what I was looking for.

HELP.

Seven Seas Roasting Co.

You know hoping for the best, but lets see where this takes us i n the mean time i will leave a 1 star review since i just installed it.

Sky Arrowz

So far I loving it. It's free that's the most important part of it. I'm about to find out what is my outcome off of this app
Update after using it.
The app is worth 5 stars. but when you have a problem there is no help. finally, change to a one start because of no customer assistance is available even after paid version.
Looking for another SEO tool.

Socks+1

I have no idea if this does anything. I see no proof. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Dcams.dk

So you are forcing people to install your new gypsy program ?

Facebook messganer crap cause you think email marketing is dead?

Isnt that the "bate and switch"`?

You write its optional but you cant skip it.

March 14, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback here. My apologies for the bad experience with our app here - Installing our Messenger app is 100% optional and not necessary for this app to function - just another free app we'd like to share with the Shopify community 🙂 We will definitely take this onboard and consider rewording the user interface to make this more visible. Would there be any chance you would reconsider your one star review? If not, no worries 👍 If you would like to chat further please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com at any time! 😊 Cheers, Stuart

Sunflower Story Boutique

Just installed, we shall see how this works. I have never used one before. I am hoping for the best.

March 2, 2019

Hi there! If you have any questions about the app I'd love to help out! In the meantime, would you re-consider your one star review?