SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

PnD-Shop

Unfortunately this app did not work at all for me. After two days still no image Alt text had been changed. So I triggered it again, still not working after a Week no Image alt text changed. I would understand that it takes a bit and slowly get this images done one by one but not non in an entire week seems useless. Also no feedback from support chat. I contacted them 3 times over 4 days. I was looking forward to use this App as it looks good and promised a lot, but then I got extremely disappointed.

XBODY UK

I deleted the app after a few hours, and they still charged my the full price of $24.95 a month later. Shopify have asked them to refund me the money, but they have not even bothered to reply. Be very careful if you install this app!

Untold Time

This app is garbage. It leaves behind SO MUCH code. As soon as you stop paying your store slows down immensely. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP.

CastingRESIN

Asked for a refund within 5 minutes because my son downloaded the app by accident for the 24.99 a month plan. Emailed them with no response back. Horrible customer support

September 13, 2019

Hi Travis, glad we were able to get this fixed for you and apologies again for the miscommunication on our end. Cheers, Stuart

Travel Joy Shop

I uninstall the APP yesterday, why I get charged today?
Please refund
I uninstall the APP yesterday, why I get charged today?
Please refund

TRENDING2

I have sent a few messages asking for support/help but have never received a response. Terrible support/customer service.

'JENTL.com.au

The app initially was great but then later found out it was interfering with a lot of coding and not allowing functions to work correctly.
After uninstalling the app, there is still code left of my website and have had no help from the Booster team to get rid of it - only a generic video that is not suitable - It has now been a few weeks with no resolution.

cherylwasilowart

Terrible for me. Had to Remove the app. But the damage was done. It took all my beautiful accurate descriptions out of each and every picture and replaced them with the Exact Title in my listing and added a dash and my shop name. So if I had 8 pictures on one listing they simply copied my title which had nothing to do with describing the pictures on the listing and added a dash and my shop name. I have weeks of work now! I need to go into every single picture and rewrite good alt tags. This is terrible for me. Beware this change stayed in my shop after I Removed the App. All this work now I have to do to fix what they changed for the worse. Not Good. This is going to cost me time and money as this is not what google wants. Alt tags are supposed to describe the picture for people. This was the free version which immediately when installed did this to my shop. Did not revert back when removed so it altered my shop alt tags till I do the work to change every one of them. Look up what alt tags are supposed to be!

Yoo Outfitters

No response from customer service. Features not as exciting and difficult to use. Wouldn't suggest this at all.

August 14, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the app 🙁 I've tried getting in touch via the email on file to resolve any issues. Please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll do my very best to solve any problems there may be. Cheers, Stuart

Romantic Express

I used this for quite awhile as one time they seemed like they would address the problem that most of my products had missing alt-tags. Notified support multiple times. The last time I asked for support on July 21. They responded on July 29 asking for screenshots. I provided verbose info the next morning. As of this review I never heard back (9+ days). Does not matter now as I am uninstalling the app even though I have a pro account. I should have realized not to expect support as their first auto-reply to email said "Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps.

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions."
That does no good when the app did not work for me. Oh well, lesson learned.