SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

Nourishing Ecology

App refused to work after completing the reviews that it begs for. Also you have to install other applications (which in my case i did not want)

March 2, 2019

Hi there. Really sorry to hear about the issues with the app 😞 - If you'd like to reinstall the app - I'll ensure you're taken care of and set up as soon as possible.

MeMyStyles

you let me rate even before i use it - - like seriously and you force me to write at least a 100 characters???

LiVN X APPAREL

I just installed the app, but haven't really tried it because it is asking to leave a review in order to use it. I don't really like that. Will Come back after I really use it and make a review.

Cupid Falls Farm

crap. will not install until you leave a review and then it will not install if the review is not 54 stars. just deleted the app

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Doesn't work for me. tried several times and live ALT empty...:(

shopfrommycouch

Can't get app to work, doesn't work!! Who can fix these app's? Is anyone reading these messages? Hello

KUETOU

why do we have to review the app before does it make any sense at all? i mean we have to test it for a few days in other to give an honest review

Trendy Accent Wall

No any instructions how to make template, no option to change later alt text and this change to stay. Actually they always return to the app position and have to remove the app to have my changes. I am not happy of the

HeroShima1969

im not sure what the purpose of this app was. some more help and description would be nice. thank you.

swprints

asking for a review before i tried it. now i have o use a 100 characters but am unsure what to yet as i have no yet tried it