SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

All Things Rainbow

The SEO for Blog does not function properly plus there is complete luck of any customer service. I've been trying to communicate with them for over two weeks now with no luck. For the app that cost $20 I think that's just unacceptable. Very unprofessional.

Seoul Box

No support and no reply?! it's so difficult to use and I can't see any changes when I google homepage

MMA Store Peru

pésimo, no me gusto así que decidí desinstalarla pero borro toda mi información que ya estaba configurada, les envié un correo pero nunca respondieron

Beeja May

The app is easy to use but it only added alt text to some of my product pictures, most of the pictures they did not do. I thought it was a timing and queue issue but it has been one day and most of the pictures still aren't updated. Will be looking for another app.

newyes1

This ruined my existing ALT text. And replaced all the ALT. I thought it would just filled the blank ALT, but no! They replaced all! You should fix this! I spent few hours to do that!!

Radius Bike

Terrible fake FREE App, blatant pure up-sell existence. I am getting bombarded with upsells and review prompts without seeing any glimpse of good will. Am I missing something?

Sincerely Samsara

Just started the Pro Trial and there are no options to cancel the subscription. Its not what I was looking for.

HELP.

Seven Seas Roasting Co.

You know hoping for the best, but lets see where this takes us i n the mean time i will leave a 1 star review since i just installed it.

Sky Arrowz

So far I loving it. It's free that's the most important part of it. I'm about to find out what is my outcome off of this app
Update after using it.
The app is worth 5 stars. but when you have a problem there is no help. finally, change to a one start because of no customer assistance is available even after paid version.
Looking for another SEO tool.

Socks+1

I have no idea if this does anything. I see no proof. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000