SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

The Valentine Bear

I was really excited to use the app, but when I opened it, it said that apps.shopify would not connect. Disappointed with technical issues

4EVA MOMZ

Getting an error apps.shopify.com refused to connect. Not sure if the app even complete doing what it was intended to do

Belesta

Forcing me to write a review .......................................................................

Carry My Bagz

I used the review form to send a review. the review form didn't submit. i wish it told me why it didn't submit.

MaviGadget

I do not write a review at all since this app ruined my store and deleted the pictures in my store while It tried to sync. SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT IS THE WORST!

VV EHOUSE

Terrible! Does not work. Would not recommend! It says images are synced by Friday, and I have been waiting for three days now.

FlicWic Store

I was asked to rate this app before any images were synced or before I could actually ascertain what the app does.

Foodyvid

Cant get the app to work honestly. No idea why it isn't working but yeah not a fan blah blah blah 100 character minimum.

GT86Gang

So far I am not impressed with this app. Ive tried several times and I cant even seem to get past this page.

FLEX NUTRITION

I would like to see how it works before I really give it an indepth review of functionality and effectiveness .................................................... I didn't like that they only offered three Free app's that do one or two functions and about 5X's as many paid apps that offer so many more features. Kind of feel like your baited in.