SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

H&B

Great job. All good. Very fast. He knows his business. It offers what is boring. Beginners are very useful. Thanks to the developers. Alt-text is set to all images very quickly.

Noble Home & Kitchen

This app is really helpful for my shopify store. I will use this app for my next store as well. Thank you.

feestnumee

Fast and easy app to improve my seo. Thanks a lot! Saved me and my team a lot of time doing this manual.

SIAACH

this was simple just a couple of clicks and it was up and running. to early to see if it helped with sales

GadgetSourceUSA

Easy to install, easy to implement. Thanks for the awesome experience using your App. Highly Recommended.

Pierre Francis

I'm using this app for quite a while now and must say that deffinitely saves a lot of manual work.

Don't know yet everything about the app but can't say a bad word.

Good job!

Vape Masterz

Great App. We moved sites over to Shopify and never had any alt text. After some SEO research this is very important. I saved so much time adding Alt Text to all of our Images.

Our Wellness Rx

I just replaced an SEO team with an App that will do everything correctly. I am currently printing up an 8X10 of the logo to be employee of the month

Node Design

very good highly recommended for optimisations very helpful if you don't want to sit there and do it all yourself or even pay a developer to

SketchedUp20

This app has really helped me optimize the alt text of all my images in one click! Very helpful app if you don't want to manually rename each image.